Could He Be an Owl Next Season

Guest mrbluesky

Know nothing about him as a footballer, rumours are he's had his head turned by interest from the Championship.

45 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

be interesting to see to which championship clubs are interested in him?

Surely us as a club in general just purely off size could capture him and also pretty much guaranteed to get game time.

All depends on the transfer fee that's agreed. Not sure we're going to be forking out too much.

Just now, malek said:

Replacing Luongo with him would make our midfield weaker. 

If Luongo leaves, it's almost inevitable that our midfield gets weaker, isn't it?

He's a Championship-level player who reportedly cost us around £1m. 

I can't imagine we'll be replacing him with better whilst we're in League One.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If Luongo leaves, it's almost inevitable that our midfield gets weaker, isn't it?

He's a Championship-level player who reportedly cost us around £1m. 

I can't imagine we'll be replacing him with better whilst we're in League One.

Why would it be inevitable? You are almost making it sound as Luongo is the best midfielder that ever played at this level. 

He can be replaced and should be with better player than Camara. Didn't We prove last Summer that it is possible to sign top end League One midfielder on a free transfer... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, malek said:

Why would it be inevitable? You are almost making it sound as Luongo is the best midfielder that ever played at this level. 

He can be replaced and should be with better player than Camara. Didn't We prove last Summer that it is possible to sign top end League One midfielder on a free transfer... 

'Almost inevitable', I'd say, yeah.

Luongo is a real cut above at this level, and I can't imagine there are many players we could realistically bring in as a like-for-like replacement as a League One club.

Yes, we did well last summer bringing in Adeniran and Byers, but I wouldn't put either in quite the same category as a fully-fit Luongo just yet.

1 hour ago, malek said:

I see that Marc Leonard who you were touting is being chased on loan by Utrecht, Brondby and Wycombe.