4 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

😂😂😂 Like the Doctor or the Physio have a clue what tf is wrong with their patient after a 2 minute examination. Mines been looking at me for 20 years and they still don't have a clue.😂

Ah, come on - it's not that hard.

You have a severe case of emoticonjunctivitis.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, prowl said:

I wish Moore would give them a rest by putting them on the bench rather than leaving them out completely.  That way if things aren't going well we can change things in the second half. They get a day off if we are doing well and only get 30 minutes play if we bring them on. At least we don't drop points.

We have 4 games that are must win to have  any chance of automatic  promotion why would you start resting your 1st choice players  when they are playing so well  .......

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

We have 4 games that are must win to have  any chance of automatic  promotion why would you start resting your 1st choice players  when they are playing so well  .......

Is it worth going totally gung-ho for a very unlikely 2nd place finish if it means knackering players/aggravating muscle injuries and losing them for, potentially, three crucial play off games?

If a player NEEDS a rest to avoid losing them long term then doing so against bottom of the league at home makes sense. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Because it's what Moore does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyingOwl said:

Is it worth going totally gung-ho for a very unlikely 2nd place finish if it means knackering players/aggravating muscle injuries and losing them for, potentially, three crucial play off games?

If a player NEEDS a rest to avoid losing them long term then doing so against bottom of the league at home makes sense. 

I've seen nothing to suggest that hunt and johnson are struggling and need leaving out  .  if the player needs resting coz he's  feeling his muscles tightening  then yes leave him out but resting for resting sake  when the player is perfectly fit with 4 crucial games coming up seems strange to me  .....

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

😂😂😂 Like the Doctor or the Physio have a clue what tf is wrong with their patient after a 2 minute examination. Mines been looking at me for 20 years and they still don't have a clue.😂

Not too difficult to tell the difference between concussion and a calf injury!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Injury update by DM:

Harlee Dean has picked up a little strain from the MK Dons game. He is getting intensive treatment so we will have to see how he goes.

Last we see of him then😆

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

Injury update by DM:

Harlee Dean has picked up a little strain from the MK Dons game. He is getting intensive treatment so we will have to see how he goes.

yet he went off with double vision . our loan signings have been a disaster . john jules,dean, gibson , kamberi , shopido , storey only success 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Last we see of him then😆

agree,  suddenly all our centre halves were fit so we had too many now we back playing johnson and palmer at centre half.  

this club needs to employ proper people to sign fit players and keep them fit , failing massively on this and i dont know another club what comes close. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nero said:

By the way, what are the FA's concussion protocols on returning to match day squad? Asking for a friend....:ph34r:

If not on enhanced care pathway then 2 weeks complete rest followed by 5 day graduated return to play protocol

So 19 days out before return to full training and matches

8 hours ago, morganowl said:

agree,  suddenly all our centre halves were fit so we had too many now we back playing johnson and palmer at centre half.  

this club needs to employ proper people to sign fit players and keep them fit , failing massively on this and i dont know another club what comes close. 

Explain do how to avoid a head bang when giving your all ?

On 19/04/2022 at 08:48, WorrallOwl17 said:

Dunkley gives me nightmares but it's only Crewe tonight so it shouldn't be a problem really. Storey, Dunkley and Palmer should be absolutely fine, just no tippy tapping in our own box with Chey

Bet you still had nightmares after his camio role lastnight....  and that was from the bench. He cannot be used again this season... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1