WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

Just now, sexpistol said:

I thought we were below par but certainly not rubbish. It’s only half time.

Just because its only half time it doesnt mean it wasn't poor (insert synonym). We aren't in mid season anymore, we need and want to win. Its not good enough so far to take 3 points. 

• Like 3

Strange half where We did amazingly well at times and terribly poor at others.

Mendez-Laing can't play upfront. Not a striker and doesn't know how to position himself or what runs to make. Never where He is supposed to be.

Iorfa looked poor. Also, We need defenders that are better on the ball than He is to play "our style" of football.

Worst half Johnson had in some time and I'm expecting big improvement in next 45 minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Lacklustre.

Yep, they players seem to think they had won it after the first 15 mins. Poor after that and too many long balls to no one. This team can be the best in the league and the worst in a single half. So frustrating.

Lack of pace to our game, plus iorfa just ain't giving Hunt the ball quick enough.

Bannans dropping deep again, Lang who knows what he's doing, but he's a  wasted shirt in the middle.

We've gone from using the wings and width to playing it around at the back until bannan comes deep then attempts a worldy pass.

6 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

We’ve been rubbish. Their keeper not had a save to make. 

Darren needs to give them a rocket at half time or we will drop valuable points here to a side who hasn’t won since Moses was a lad.

We were excellent for 20 mins then below par the rest. We were far from ‘rubbish’ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I really am increasingly of the opinion BPF is not very good. Decent shot stopper, excellent distribution, but even more guilty of being stuck to his line than the much maligned Dawson and Wildsmith.

Shocking goal to concede 

Wtf how was that his faulti sometimes despair at our fans more than I do at the team and that says a lot

• Like 2