WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

That was pretty poor really. We look like a mid table side with half a mind on the beach, not a side that has been an unstoppable force at home and fighting tooth and nail to go up. We clearly have the quality to step it up in the second half but do we have the spirit? Let’s fôoking well hope so! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Moores played a blinder here 

Playing a winger upfront is genius 

Leave them natural strikers on the bench darren 

It's unbelievable that he could do that. The points we have wasted due to his crazy team selections this season. 

And no... Its not an anti Moore rant.. Just a honest thought on how it's been. There's no one can deny that if the correct line up had been on that pitch from the first minute in many games this season, we would be in auto spots without a doubt. 

• Like 4

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Moores played a blinder here 

Playing a winger upfront is genius 

Leave them natural strikers on the bench darren 

That first half wasn’t Moore’s fault. Hutch’s fault if anyone’s, he switched off for the goal and they were the better side after that 

Edited by DoesJackHunt

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I really am increasingly of the opinion BPF is not very good. Decent shot stopper, excellent distribution, but even more guilty of being stuck to his line than the much maligned Dawson and Wildsmith.

Shocking goal to concede 

Am I reading this right, you're actually blaming BPF for the goal ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, duncanidaho said:

yep, they don't want promotion to play better teams, possible pay rise, more exposure etc.    by all means, be critical but try and be fair about it

Talking about THIS game. That's why it's the match day topic. I've seen nothing this half to suggest they do. 

Just now, DoesJackHunt said:

That first half wasn’t Moore’s fault. Hutch’s fault if anyone’s, he switched off for the goal and they were the better side after that 

Wasting your breath mate.

Everything boils down to the manager and not the players, didn't you know?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

It's unbelievable that he could do that. The points we have wasted due to his crazy team selections this season. 

And no... Its not an anti Moore rant.. Just a honest thought on how it's been. There's no one can deny that if the correct line up had been on that pitch from the first minute in many games this season, we would be in auto spots without a doubt. 

Pack it in, how are you pinning this on Moore 

Same old pattern emerging.

Wednesday have a good victory so turn up for the next game in a blasé mood, we just need to turn up mindset. Get a goal and relax and get caught out, undoing all the good work. Just laziness and an unprofessional approach to start, needing a kick up the backside at half time.

Playing against a team who are lacking in quality but make up for it with endeavour, and like to commit niggly fouls to stop us from getting into any rhythm, dive, con the ref into giving free kicks that never are, time waste, and cheat where they can, assisted by a referee who gives the opposition unjustified decisions. 

Really fed up with this crappy league.

Anyhow, they won't handle us in the 2nd half if we up the tempo, and pass the ball about sharply and crisply. So up the tempo Wednesday and stop looking lethargic.

Meantime I've had a lucky half time dump so we'll be back in front again soon. Two Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a dark roast coffee. What a winning combo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DoesJackHunt said:

It's all part of the plan mi old cherub 

Wimbledon sat in the changing room now thinking they the dogsb011ocks 

Then out of nowhere moore changes the game bringing berahino on at centre back 

Moore gonna show all the doubters why hes the most wanted coach in world football 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

The person responsible for defensive lapses is Moore. Soft goal again and again. Their goal came because of poor defending and being out of position. Therefore, Moore hasn't a clue about defending against opposition. His team selection today is confusing. I know we are in a garbage league, but we deserve better.

4 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Am I reading this right, you're actually blaming BPF for the goal ?

Multiple factors, but bottom line is their player actually picks up the ball about 7 yards out from the goal and and about 6 yards wide of the near post. I reckon had Dawson been in goal he would have been slated for not coming out.

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

It's all part of the plan mi old cherub 

Wimbledon sat in the changing room now thinking they the dogsb011ocks 

Then out of nowhere moore changes the game bringing berahino on at centre back 

Moore gonna show all the doubters why hes the most wanted coach in world football 

are you alright Luke ?

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Multiple factors, but bottom line is their player actually picks up the ball about 7 yards out from the goal and and about 6 yards wide of the near post. I reckon had Dawson been in goal he would have been slated for not coming out.

Everybody sees things differently I guess.

1 minute ago, doubled123456 said:

The person responsible for defensive lapses is Moore. Soft goal again and again. Their goal came because of poor defending and being out of position. Therefore, Moore hasn't a clue about defending against opposition. His team selection today is confusing. I know we are in a garbage league, but we deserve better.

The only change in defence is Iorfa for Storey because of illness.

Tell me again how that's Moore's fault?

• Haha 1