WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

3 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

It wasn't the best first half, but we were on top for most of it.

We're not behind and could easily have been in front.

Yes it was a sloppy goal to concede but let's keep our heads up and get this game won.

Come on Wednesday!

I think it's been the actual effort since their goal. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, doubled123456 said:

The person responsible for defensive lapses is Moore. Soft goal again and again. Their goal came because of poor defending and being out of position. Therefore, Moore hasn't a clue about defending against opposition. His team selection today is confusing. I know we are in a garbage league, but we deserve better.

You absolutely tw@t 

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Multiple factors, but bottom line is their player actually picks up the ball about 7 yards out from the goal and and about 6 yards wide of the near post. I reckon had Dawson been in goal he would have been slated for not coming out.

I take it you have no knowledge of being a goalkeeper or the angles etc

Hutch was at fault for the goal but blame bof as he isn't grobbelaar and he missed more than he got ffs seriously

• Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Pack it in 🤣🤣

The line up is all over the place. You've a proven goal scorer left out in the cold and a winger as a forward. The sides unbalanced to what it could be. 

The only person out of position is Mendez Laing, he’s one of the best players so he’s trying to get him on the pitch and he can’t drop Hunt because he’s on fire. 
the side is perfectly Balanced other than that you nutter, it’s the same as most weeks . 
You don’t know what you’re talking about be quiet 

8 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Talking about THIS game. That's why it's the match day topic. I've seen nothing this half to suggest they do. 

it's a lazy cliche.  i can understand if you think they aren't trying their hardest, look like a lack off concentration or effort or just plain crap on the day, but i'm fairly sure they would like promotion.

whether they look like they have the desire today or prepared to put in a real shift is up for discussion.

13 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

That was pretty poor really. We look like a mid table side with half a mind on the beach, not a side that has been an unstoppable force at home and fighting tooth and nail to go up. We clearly have the quality to step it up in the second half but do we have the spirit? Let’s fôoking well hope so! 

For me that’s been the question all along with this group of players.  They continue to disappoint and most of us aren’t really surprised.  We may make the play-offs, who knows, but there’s no way we win the final.

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Change up top needed. Just not happening for Mendez-Laing today.

Think Berahino will be in soon 

1 minute ago, Suffolk.Owl said:

There timewasting is going to really frustrating been doing it all game and only going to get worse

I haven’t seen a single ref add on time for time wasting so there’s no way they will stop doing it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

The only person out of position is Mendez Laing, he’s one of the best players so he’s trying to get him on the pitch and he can’t drop Hunt because he’s on fire. 
the side is perfectly Balanced other than that you nutter, it’s the same as most weeks . 
You don’t know what you’re talking about be quiet 

Ha ha ha... Hard man.. 

lol