Rotherham fan objects to penalty

All local bias put to one side if I were an Accrington fan and player i'd be well peed off. From what I heard on SSN the resulting penalty was awful. Can't have helped with what happened before.

• Like 1

It might have been a better idea for someone else to have taken the penalty after such an incident.

The taker was clearly rattled with everything that had taken place a few minutes earlier and he ended up taking such a poor penalty kick which was easily saved by Vickers.

• Like 3

Morons. If one of our fans did that at hillsborough they would get battered and rightly so. Not that they will but the efl need to throw the book at them. And whilst they’re at it do morecambe for the racist abuse ffs it’s 2022 not 1982.

10 hours ago, Lythamowl said:

If one of our fans did that at hillsborough they would get battered and rightly so.

No they wouldn’t. 

How long did that bloke manage to walk around the six yard box before anyone even decide it might be a good idea to remove him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Quickly Kevin said:

They play Wimbledon midweek so I imagine that will cover his suspension unless its his second of the season.

I'm sure he was sent off earlier in season. 

The 2 fans that ran on pitch have both received life bans from rufc games. 

Expect them both to turn up at Bramall Lane by start of next season. 

• Haha 1