Ipswich Town then?

What's going to happen? 

This fixture was predicted by many to be a top 2 fixture at the start of the season. 

Ipswich have been pretty naff all season yet are above us. Will we gift them a point again like last time with the worst mistake ever? 

Whats going to happen between these two underachievers? 

Yeah Ipswich win for me, our season finished at Christmas as I can’t see Moore inspiring the squad to the playoffs, or to win them. 

Probably find Johnson is still starting in defence tomorrow as the new boys “need more minutes in their legs”.  

Andddd humbug! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

This is the depressing  thing. Ipswich have been pretty much rubbish all season and now they're above us.

:duntmatter:

Actually looking at their results, after a shaky start they've been better than us.

Since we played them at their place, they've won 10 of 20 games. We've won 7.

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

What's going to happen? 

This fixture was predicted by many to be a top 2 fixture at the start of the season. 

Ipswich have been pretty naff all season yet are above us. Will we gift them a point again like last time with the worst mistake ever? 

Whats going to happen between these two underachievers? 

The way things are going, more likely Ipswich will finish in top 6 why? Because they had the balls to change the manager at the right time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

The way things are going, more likely Ipswich will finish in top 6 why? Because they had the balls to change the manager at the right time

Strangely they sacked a manager who many supporters wanted here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We've looked very attack minded in the past few games, but a shoddy, patchwork defence has let us down. No bad will to the players, not their fault they are being played out of position. 

We've just bought in two championship quality center backs and I fully expect Moore to play them. 

Windass MUST start. 

I think we'll have too much for them and can see us taking this 3-1

😬