Forestieri completes next move

29 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

What what is driving him to want to play in Malaysia....

He will be a top player in a very poor league. They will pay him silly money, only 12 team in the league so only 22 league games a season and season runs from February to July.

So can make a killing and then move back to Europe for the new season.

The team he has joined have won the league for the last 8 seasons.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, room0035 said:

He will be a top player in a very poor league. They will pay him silly money, only 12 team in the league so only 22 league games a season and season runs from February to July.

So can make a killing and then move back to Europe for the new season.

The team he has joined have won the league for the last 8 seasons.

But other than that…?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The brother has lived in KL for the last 15 years and I’ve been over several times. I’ve got to say this is the first I’ve heard about football being played there.

I love it when a player signs for one of these far flung teams. It’s spurred me on to find out about a league that until 20 mins ago I didn’t even know existed! 
Apparently Johor Darul Ta’zim play in a 40000 capacity all seater stadium in front of about 12000 fans each week. 
Looks like their coach Benjamin Mora likes to play 4-3-3 so I’m sure FF will have a nice time playing over their on the left hand side of the front three. 
I can totally see why players like FF and Hooper play for these types of clubs. Getting paid to see a different and exciting part of the world? Why not?! I’d do it if I were them.  

• Like 2