"We've lost our rhythm..."

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

Nice guy and I completely agree.

We need to be Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.  Instead we are Kraftwerk.

I’m pretty sure Kraftwerk songs are heavily rhythm based so perhaps not the best analogy?

Moore has nowhere to hide at the moment,  the team is still playing cr*p and he admits it’s now lost its confidence too. It’s his job to give them confidence.  “A few days on the training ground should make them better”. Oh really, I’d like to know what has been happening during the previous 8 months on the training ground.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

He doesn’t half come out with some crap. 

Not half. Compare his interviews with Paul Warne who analyses games, understands tactics, isn't frightened of the opposition and is a great man manager. He makes good players out of journeymen (M Smith for example). Moore is an embarrassment, just says the same banal rubbish every time. I genuinely think he hasn't got a clue about football.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Moore has nowhere to hide at the moment,  the team is still playing cr*p and he admits it’s now lost its confidence too. It’s his job to give them confidence.  “A few days on the training ground should make them better”. Oh really, I’d like to know what has been happening during the previous 8 months on the training ground.  

Same might be said of the videos they apparently analyse as there seems to be no improvement in defending set pieces whilst our own show no variation or imagination. A good coach would have these areas covered. As for the overall pattern of play, I'm not even sure we have a clear Plan A never mind a Plan B. Underachieving is putting it mildly.

9 hours ago, Spookone said:

I’m pretty sure Kraftwerk songs are heavily rhythm based so perhaps not the best analogy?

Think Travolta walking down the road with a tin of paint, eyeing up pretty ladies while eating free pizza, then getting on the dancefloor while others stand aside to watch the bushy haired fox strut his stuff and bang the girl he wants.

Then think of four fellas stood still twisting dials to make artificial sounds for a few hours.

• Love 1