"We've lost our rhythm..."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wednesday fans make me pi55

All same in here. 

Can't play can't manage. But always know better. 

I'll guarantee. Well I know. 80% don't watch games. 80% under 16 yr old. 80% over 65 and given up on Life not just wednesday 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Manwë said:

Think Travolta walking down the road with a tin of paint, eyeing up pretty ladies while eating free pizza, then getting on the dancefloor while others stand aside to watch the bushy haired fox strut his stuff and bang the girl he wants.

Then think of four fellas stood still twisting dials to make artificial sounds for a few hours.

Now Saturday Night Fever is genuinely one of my favourite films and as you mention that opening scene is truly iconic.

But equality Kraftwerk are considered one of the most influential bands of all time and had a huge influence on a wide range of artist’s including electronic dance music.

We aren’t in a position to be compared to either.

I would probably have compared us the The Wurzels.lol

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Now Saturday Night Fever is genuinely one of my favourite films and as you mention that opening scene is truly iconic.

But equality Kraftwerk are considered one of the most influential bands of all time and had a huge influence on a wide range of artist’s including electronic dance music.

We aren’t in a position to be compared to either.

I would probably have compared us the The Wurzels.lol

Wednesday have been influential too, just not in a good way.

• Like 1