"We've lost our rhythm..."

I’m not going to have a pop at Moore, I’ve done it enough.

He reminds me of a time I got a job that I was incapable of doing. I bumbled through by saying the right things at the right time, however I couldn’t deliver but sounded good.

Eventually I was called out by my boss asking me to prove my promises, I couldn’t do it and resigned.

Moore seems like the above, it’s easy to say what you think people want to hear but the proof is on the pudding, as they say.

Big talk but no action, saddens me to be honest.

• Like 3

It’s straight forward.

These players were not technically good enough for the Championship.

And, they are not strong enough for the rough and tumble of League 1.

Couple that a with lack of any managerial qualities.

This club will not progress until something changes.

Depressing.

• Like 3

Guest monaco

We are owned by a moron, with a manager who is a born again loser & scumbags for players.

The ultimate solution for our predicament is a change of ownership. Unfortunately, there is not much the fans can do bring about that situation. That will only come about within Chansiri's time frame.

Although I'd love to sack everyone of the scumbags masquerading as footballers, that is obviously not possible.

That only leaves the replacement of the incompetent manager, to give us a slim chance of salvaging this sh i tshow of a season.

Surely it's time to let this idiot know how we feel during the next home game, & force Chansiri into action?

12 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

I’m not going to have a pop at Moore, I’ve done it enough.

He reminds me of a time I got a job that I was incapable of doing. I bumbled through by saying the right things at the right time, however I couldn’t deliver but sounded good.

Eventually I was called out by my boss asking me to prove my promises, I couldn’t do it and resigned.

Moore seems like the above, it’s easy to say what you think people want to hear but the proof is on the pudding, as they say.

Big talk but no action, saddens me to be honest.

I want my £25 back you said swallow guaranteed