He needs to resign

Can’t say I’ve ever taken to DM but it wasn’t that long ago that Sunderland fans were wanting Lee Johnson out. In this division there is every likelihood we could improve too, particularly with the January transfer window to come. However, my guess is that we are a 8th to 10th place team.

• Like 4

Be gob smacked if he resigned, I also be shocked if he was sacked off the back of this result. 

Long and short, he will have excuses.

A repeat of that at the weekend, I'd wager there is a possibility then.

Edited by Maddogbob

1 hour ago, Django said:

This is worse than anything served up by Jos, Monk and Pulis and Chansiri sacked them all. Unfortunately him amd Moore are thick as thieves 

They may well be but it’s probably more to do with compensation. It’s an expensive habit appointing unsuitable managers and then sacking them. As for resigning…. Moore ain’t going to do that as he’s unlikely to get another job any time soon and he would kiss goodbye to a lot of salary/compensation. We’re stuck with him for a while I’m afraid.

1 hour ago, Eastern said:

He wont resign.

Other than Shreeves, when did we have a manager do the honorable thing?

Is it honourable though? It's typically a bit daft to resign if doing so means you won't get paid. It's 100% up to DC to make it happen.

• Like 1