He needs to resign

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I cant say Darren Moore is doing a wonderful job but we cant keep chopping and changing managers every 6 months.

Couple of games ago some fans were saying things were coming along nicely.

If I was in charge would keep Moore until end off the season.

Totally agree. We've been on a decent run.

A few weeks ago, we battered Sunderland and their fans were calling for their managers head

I think the players have to take main responsibility for last night, not Moore. First 10 mins we looked alright going forward but Sunderland just punished us with through balls we just couldn’t handle. The way the players gave up after 2nd goal was embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

W5 D7 L1.

Not currently a sacking matter.

Embarrassing how the players just gave up when it got to 2-0 though.

Can't just blame Moore for that. 

You can 

Good managers command respect, and stuff like last night doesn’t happen 

Look at Spurs under Nuno and now look at them under Conte, completely different animal 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Django said:

You can 

Good managers command respect, and stuff like last night doesn’t happen 

Look at Spurs under Nuno and now look at them under Conte, completely different animal 

We are never going to attract that sort of manager.

what Chansiri says goes, and sadly some of the stuff he says is outlandish, ala his "automatic promotion" with Monk, who looked like he wanted to vomit at the press conference.

You either need a big name, or someone who says "don't be bloody daft" to the Chairman.

Theres not many about, and seemingly telling DC "how it is" is taken as criticism rather than advice.

Sunderland were too good for us last night, looking at the players, there shouldn't really be such a gulf.

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

We are never going to attract that sort of manager.

what Chansiri says goes, and sadly some of the stuff he says is outlandish, ala his "automatic promotion" with Monk, who looked like he wanted to vomit at the press conference.

You either need a big name, or someone who says "don't be bloody daft" to the Chairman.

Theres not many about, and seemingly telling DC "how it is" is taken as criticism rather than advice.

Sunderland were too good for us last night, looking at the players, there shouldn't really be such a gulf.

The thing is I don’t even rate Lee Johnson either, he’s a bang average manager, but bang average in league 1 is good enough as this division is absolutely atrocious. Unfortunately we have an atrocious manager and if DC sits on his hands then we’ll still be stuck in this hell hole next year and beyond 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I cant say Darren Moore is doing a wonderful job but we cant keep chopping and changing managers every 6 months.

Couple of games ago some fans were saying things were coming along nicely.

If I was in charge would keep Moore until end off the season.

I admire your resolve mate and we all want him to do well , but for my money 9 months is more than long enough for any manager worth his salt to have imprinted his personality and style of play on a squad , we just look an under motivated shambles.

People will spit fire and loathing on the suggestion that Warnock takes over till the end of the season , but you can pretty much guarantee that no team of his would have surrendered so insipidly as we did last night.

• Like 1