He needs to resign

7 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

I admire your resolve mate and we all want him to do well , but for my money 9 months is more than long enough for any manager worth his salt to have imprinted his personality and style of play on a squad , we just look an under motivated shambles.

People will spit fire and loathing on the suggestion that Warnock takes over till the end of the season , but you can pretty much guarantee that no team of his would have surrendered so insipidly as we did last night.

How do you explain then the beating his team took at Luton last month , when the man himself said his team were too nice ? 

followed by being sacked a few days later.

So you can’t guarantee anything with any manager 

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

How do you explain then the beating his team took at Luton last month , when the man himself said his team were too nice ? 

followed by being sacked a few days later.

So you can’t guarantee anything with any manager 

Yep.........maybe guarantee was too much....................but broadly speaking we all know the point I was making.

I had reservations about Moore last season when a more pragmatic approach would have kept us in the championship.

So far this season I can't say I am impressed, he just seems tactically naive.

We have one of the strongest squads in this poor division but rarely dominate teams for the whole game.

His team selections baffle me at times and his substitutions rarely come off.

Players like Wing and Shodipo have proved they can perform at this level of higher but look useless for us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, debram said:

Absolutely, the whole system is wrong, what other industry rewards failure.

A lot, actually. Redundancies, severance packages. Just look at politics. The average person won't be receiving these but if you're in the right industry and know the right people, you can bet your failures are rewarded.

17 hours ago, HootHoot said:

A lot, actually. Redundancies, severance packages. Just look at politics. The average person won't be receiving these but if you're in the right industry and know the right people, you can bet your failures are rewarded.

Yep agreed.

• Like 1