Well this is awkward isn't it...

A professional footballer who cannot kick with both feet, the problems Pressman got himself into only kicking with his left foot.

Β 

maybe if Wildsmith can only kick with his right we only pay him half a wages until he learns to kick with his left.😁😁😁😁😁

59 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

The more I watch it, the more Wildsmith gets to it if he bothers making an effort. Something not right about that

I’m glad it’s not me who thought that. I was sat at the front right behind Brown when he passed it and I thought Wildsmith just gave up on it? Then I thought am I being too harsh? Not much I can take from that game really. I quite like the cut of Brennen’s jib. Strange atmosphere, very flat performance. Berahino seems to have either no interest in being a footballer anymore or he doesn’t want to do it for Sheffield Wednesday? I should have listened to the left side of my brain that said DO NOT GO TO THIS MATCH IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU ANGRY!!...but no the right side won out with it’s promises of A STRONG PERFORMANCE FROM FRINGE PLAYERS, GOALS GALORE AND KEEP THE POSITIVE RUN GOING!! mugged off againΒ 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

A professional footballer who cannot kick with both feet, the problems Pressman got himself into only kicking with his left foot.

Β 

maybe if Wildsmith can only kick with his right we only pay him half a wages until he learns to kick with his left.😁😁😁😁😁

Why would that have made a difference?