Get ready …

Just now, Simon1984 said:

Meltdown from the armchair fans incoming because we dropped two points ….

We played tremendously well in a hammer and tongues game. It's what we've asked for.

I feel confident going into the xmas period. We're looking tidy if a little short at the back.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

We played tremendously well in a hammer and tongues game. It's what we've asked for.

I feel confident going into the xmas period. We're looking tidy if a little short at the back.

We have for the last 4 games mate been impressed if I’m honest ..

• Like 2

My bar isn't exactly sky high, but I'm happy enough to see this team fight back and get points in the last few games when they're behind. We've battered one of the best sides in the league with two players still coming back from long term injury and what you can only loosely label a defence. Play like that every week and we'll go up

• Like 1

Same result as gilld, lincoln, shrews etc, but tge difference is we now have commitment and an attacking mentality.

No one will complain at how we are now p,aying, evrn though tbe result was the same. Thats weve been crying out for.

I wish we could re have that run of matches v camridge licoln etc as wed be taking 12 pointd now, rather than the 4.

.........and wed be top now

• Like 4

A couple of terrific performances last 2 games, deserved to win today. Really enjoyable games, with loads more attacking intent.

Luongo and Windass, 2 of the best players in their positions in the league and they will make a difference going forward, but all across the pitch some great performances 

Keep it going lads