Wages issue rearing it’s ugly head again

Just now, ANDY said:

only if a player or players informed the efl

if Chansiri promised payment would be forthcoming and to hold back any reports then the EFL wouldn’t know. 

until he reneged on his promise. 

Yeah brilliant more bending the EFL rules. 

Also don't you think with us under a instant penalty if we don't pay them in on time, the EFL would be all over the as and when they have hit the players accounts. Because I do.

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

I'm not sure we are much of a club these days.

We are an empty vessel. Most who go to Hillsborough these days do so out of habit, not because they enjoy it. The ground is largely lifeless. It's like the zombies in Dawn of the Dead going back to the shopping mall. 

This is very much the post that sums everything .

I'm not starting a new thread cos it gets taken to pieces. 

I think Andy is being a ******** with the title of the thread and the meaning of wages problem. 

As far as I know ( in case I get asked for source etc) wages payment is no problem. 

Who gets what wages is the problem. 

Again mouthy individuals discussing personal wages and what others should be asking for. 

And no. I'm not saying hutch at all and reinforce that. 

But big probs at min and if I was to guess. I reckon DM might not be at swfc for much longer 

#wawaw

• Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, reggae said:

This is very much the post that sums everything .

I'm not starting a new thread cos it gets taken to pieces. 

I think Andy is being a ******** with the title of the thread and the meaning of wages problem. 

As far as I know ( in case I get asked for source etc) wages payment is no problem. 

Who gets what wages is the problem. 

Again mouthy individuals discussing personal wages and what others should be asking for. 

And no. I'm not saying hutch at all and reinforce that. 

But big probs at min and if I was to guess. I reckon DM might not be at swfc for much longer 

#wawaw

If this is right, then its another damning indictment of Chansiri's regime at S6. The bloke is like Nero ( fiddling whilst Rome burns ). The club needs a proper CEO to manage issues like to ensure that stuff like this doesnt occur and if it does then its stamped out pronto. But hey the golden elephant botherer has gone incognito in Thailand and we are left totally and utterly rudderless drifting in L1 with discontent in the squad and manager who is completely out of his depth.

1 minute ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

If this is right, then its another damning indictment of Chansiri's regime at S6. The bloke is like Nero ( fiddling whilst Rome burns ). The club needs a proper CEO to manage issues like to ensure that stuff like this doesnt occur and if it does then its stamped out pronto. But hey the golden elephant botherer has gone incognito in Thailand and we are left totally and utterly rudderless drifting in L1 with discontent in the squad and manager who is completely out of his depth.

I've no idea how much the owner gets involved my friend. 

I know Plymouth away was awful. And a lot of things in the last week have been awful to hear as well. 

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

I like how for years we have asked for DC to step back and not be front and centre of everything, Criticised his outbursts in the media etc, however now that he’s done that he has “gone incognito” and we are “rudderless”

When manager has won 30% of his games in charge and we're not paying players, then there needs to be some comms from the club. 

7 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Golden elephant botherer? Is that type of comment OK on here then?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Golden elephant botherer? Is that type of comment OK on here then?

Okay, lets call him the Tuna mass murderer then. Stop looking for things to get offended about.  Chansiri has placed golden elephants outside Hillsborough which has absolutely nothing to do with our culture or history so please dont go making out that golden elephant botherer is in some way a racist comment because  its not plain and simple.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

I like how for years we have asked for DC to step back and not be front and centre of everything, Criticised his outbursts in the media etc, however now that he’s done that he has “gone incognito” and we are “rudderless”

No doubt you will be able to give us multiple examples of what a well run club we are. To even the most casual observer Wednesday are a bit of a basket case club.........that comes from 1 individual at the top.

14 hours ago, ANDY said:

Anyone else heard this ? 

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

Is that speculation on your part or have you heard something along those lines?

8 hours ago, ANDY said:

just speculation 

nothing itk. Just asking the question as like already been put… we(he) has history. 

• Haha 1

I love these kind of threads.

poster one “ I’ve heard there may be a problem”

by the time it’s poster 26 “ it’s a disgrace that this is actually

happening”

poster 29 “ I’ve checked it’s not true”

poster 37 “ it’s a disgrace that this is happening”

poster 46 “ see it’s not monks fault after all “

poster 49 “ f@ck off monks a c@nt”

poster 53 “ I blame bhudism”

poster 56 “ there’s no need for racism”

Thread gets closed as it descends into what constitutes racism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, ANDY said:

only if a player or players informed the efl

if Chansiri promised payment would be forthcoming and to hold back any reports then the EFL wouldn’t know. 

until he reneged on his promise. 

Well it’s a good job Andy off Owlstalk has put this in the public domain seeing as none of the players have. 

Lol 

Like a poster above has said have asked a mate of a mate who knows someone who works very closely to the players and he said no chance.

• Like 2