Wages issue rearing it’s ugly head again

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

All players have been paid in full and on time so far this season.

I have no idea what to believe now!

Scariest part is that whether this is true or not ( I don’t think so) it’s just a shrug of the shoulders from me and a large percentage of the fan base now? Apathy been setting in for a while now and nothing would surprise us with this regime in charge! As someone posted above go to match now more out of habit unfortunately 

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Close thread. Reliable source.

No need to pile on misery for the sake of it. 

I think it's probably someone trying to find an explanation to why we are so terrible. 

Simple fact from a footballing point of view it's the batshit crazy formations and team selections.

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I think it's probably someone trying to find an explanation to why we are so terrible. 

Simple fact from a footballing point of view it's the batshit crazy formations and team selections.

One bad result last night in a stupid FA Cup replay with injuries all over the pitch.

We played alright on Saturday and got a very good result against Sunderland. Let’s see how we get on at the weekend before we lose our heads. 

The overreaction to an FA Cup replay defeat against one of the best sides in the league is mind blowing. Let’s just concentrate on breaking into the play offs, they’re in reach. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I do doubt it. 

To be fair to the club, I know from friends and family that they are rattling through season ticket refunds. The megastore is very busy and matchday attendance has been between 20-24,000 this season.

With all these factors, I find it hard to believe we'd struggle to pay the wages.

Not impossible, just unlikely. Imo

Fans money pays for nothing.

Apparently.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

One bad result last night in a stupid FA Cup replay with injuries all over the pitch.

We played alright on Saturday and got a very good result against Sunderland. Let’s see how we get on at the weekend before we lose our heads. 

The overreaction to an FA Cup replay defeat against one of the best sides in the league is mind blowing. Let’s just concentrate on breaking into the play offs, they’re in reach. 

It's a bit of an overreaction I'd agree. That said, as is, I can't see us making the playoffs.

Those tactics and team selections are soooo unbelievably nuts, there are just off the planet. Now if it was a one off, then sure, I'd understand. But every week?

Guys off his trolley.

The wages thing will be a mile off in my opinion. We have cashflow going into the buisness, it might not cover it all, but it will help to cover it.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

It's a bit of an overreaction I'd agree. That said, as is, I can't see us making the playoffs.

Those tactics and team selections are soooo unbelievably nuts, there are just off the planet. Now if it was a one off, then sure, I'd understand. But every week?

Guys off his trolley.

The wages thing will be a mile off in my opinion.

Agreed Paterson centre back and Adenarin wing back was rogue last night. Injuries played there part though.

But Corbeanu at wing back and Johnson at centre back has actually looked quite good recently in the League. 

We have started to look more threatening in a 3-5-2 which is why Moore is sticking with it.

• Like 2

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Agreed Paterson centre back and Adenarin wing back was rogue last night. Injuries played there part though.

But Corbeanu at wing back and Johnson at centre back has actually looked quite good recently in the League. 

We have started to look more threatening in a 3-5-2 which is why Moore is sticking with it.

I'll continue to watch and see how it goes. I'm firmly out re Moore, but I'm big enough to want him to get it right and prove me wrong.

• Like 2