Wages issue rearing it’s ugly head again

Whether the wages issue is true or not, let's be honest, it's a matter of time before DC's f**kwittery takes us even further backwards than we already are. I've believed for a while now that DC will see us into the 4th division. I'm sure of it.

16 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

That means a points deduction if correct

Could be worse than that...admin and 12pts deducted...-15 in total.

£23m lost last year, hardly any match income this year.

Daz making a bollloxe of it...crowds dwindling...

Oh well, soon be christmas.

35 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

The wages worry will always be there due to it happening previously. 

We have a template for it, and therefore it can crop up as a rumour whenever really. 

This is very true.

We do have previous though, so I can't exactly blame people for thinking it when we have poor results and performances.

What is apparent is, once again, not all is right at SWFC. The whole club, from top to bottom, seems to be perpetually in a grip of apathy. I had a few mates come to watch the Gill game. One was struck by how lifeless everything was, even with a crowd of 23,000.

I mean the worry you have is where did the money come from to pay the outstanding wages last time?

Some have theorized that Chansiri just stopped paying wages for a bit cause he felt like it. People like Alan Nixon always maintain that Chansiri is loaded.

On the other hand, plenty believe he's blow his personal fortune and with good cause. After all, if he was so rich, why take out a loan on the ground? 

Edited by SiJ

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I mean the worry you have is where did the money come from to pay the outstanding wages last time?

Some have theorized that Chansiri just stopped paying wages for a bit cause he felt like it. People like Alan Nixon always maintain that Chansiri is loaded.

On the other hand, plenty believe he's blow his personal fortune and with good cause. After all, if he was so rich, why take out a loan on the ground? 

We will know the minute Chansiri has had enough. because we will be straight into administration like Derby.

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

We will know the minute Chansiri has had enough. because we will be straight into administration like Derby.

Sadly so.

It can't go on like this can it.

Im not sure even a promotion back to the Championship would spare us tbh.

Just now, Kanye West said:

Would be a weird time for this to come out considering players are paid at the end of the month.

what if they weren’t paid (in full or part) and our illustrious chairman said he would have the balance paid by the middle of the month ??

possible ? 

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

what if they weren’t paid (in full or part) and our illustrious chairman said he would have the balance paid by the middle of the month ??

possible ? 

Is that speculation on your part or have you heard something along those lines?

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Is that speculation on your part or have you heard something along those lines?

just speculation 

nothing itk. Just asking the question as like already been put… we(he) has history. 

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

If they wasn't paid we would have had a points deduction by now.

only if a player or players informed the efl

if Chansiri promised payment would be forthcoming and to hold back any reports then the EFL wouldn’t know. 

until he reneged on his promise.