Wages issue rearing it’s ugly head again

9 hours ago, ANDY said:

only if a player or players informed the efl

if Chansiri promised payment would be forthcoming and to hold back any reports then the EFL wouldn’t know. 

until he reneged on his promise. 

No i can guarantee that EFL are monitoring wages every month, proof has to be submitted. They do the same to all clubs who have failed to pay wages. So if this is the case we are definitely screwed.

58 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

No doubt you will be able to give us multiple examples of what a well run club we are. To even the most casual observer Wednesday are a bit of a basket case club.........that comes from 1 individual at the top.

We are absolutely crap both on and off the pitch which is what I’ve been saying all season. Doesn’t change the fact that we don’t need to be hearing from DC, one of his speeches made now won’t make a blind bit of difference.
As far as I’m concerned the less we hear from him the better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 83owl said:

We are absolutely crap both on and off the pitch which is what I’ve been saying all season. Doesn’t change the fact that we don’t need to be hearing from DC, one of his speeches made now won’t make a blind bit of difference.
As far as I’m concerned the less we hear from him the better.

He needs to do one thing, appoint a proper experienced CEO who is UK based and is responsible for the running the club on a day to day basis. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

The chairman has F’ed up on a number of occasions, but it seems some (this thread in particular) are desperate to throw more mud on it for no reason.

Otherwise why start the thread without substance? 

I was asking what the agenda of the identity was about. (  unless were going to be called useless Gold Elephants F.C  )

Guest DoesJackHunt
46 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

I’m sorry, but, I know the thread starter is a respected poster on here, but he nor anyone else has backed this claim up. 

can the OP say where he heard it from? 

Another respected posted has said they  definitely have been paid on time every month somewhere later in this thread. so, basically your guess is as good as anyone’s I reckon. 

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I was asking what the agenda of the identity was about. (  unless were going to be called useless Gold Elephants F.C  )

I think the agenda that we’re a basket case behind the scenes and don’t pay players 

While that may have happened before, it seems since the summer that things have improved a little off the field, and the players have been paid on time