Plymouth - Wednesday Replay - OMDT

What sticks in my mind, is Moore’s interview after we beat Bolton , he had to change his ‘system’ at half time and he was almost FUMING that we’d won the game 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

What sticks in my mind, is Moore’s interview after we beat Bolton , he had to change his ‘system’ at half time and he was almost FUMING that we’d won the game 

Maybe he is after a pay-off, it would explain a lot of his team selections, substitutions and tactics. 

3 minutes ago, modboy said:

He's employed by the club. Can't say what I'm sure he'd like to

I get that. When you listen to other teams commentary on Ifollow though, it's not just listening to a fan saying obvious stuff. They analyse line ups, tactics, playing style etc. I pay a fiver an efiing month to listen to stuff I could say to myself, then get cut off to rave music at half time. 

The whole football club is ******** poo at pretty much everything.

I'm off to look at the stars and deep breath 🤣

Hang on, one last 'FOOOOK OFFF WEDNESDAY!'

We've failed all season so even be arsed to try and beat pub teams that take the ******** out of us. 

We hide behind every excuse. Injuries, gelling, getting to know the league, high player turnover, 'unbeaten draw run'... its absolute ********. We are ********. We are a poo league 1 side. Its embarrasing. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1