Plymouth - Wednesday Replay - OMDT

I am confident Chansiri will hang on to Moore for a while yet , why because he's just as inept as Moore is in leading and making the correct decisions .

Nice man , Christian and not one to ask to much of his owner , 8th in the league is one reason he is keeping his job , not the performances or the shambolic tactics but the league position , Chansiri does not understand how to run a football club still after 6 fkin years !

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Sloppy defending and offered little going forward.

Which game are you referring to. Could be one of  many from this season 

23 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Or maybe you have been overestimating the quality of managers we have had. 

You asked any manager in this league if they would want to hand pick five of our players for their team most would bite your hand off.

You might have a point Paz.  Either way I can’t help but reach the conclusion that many of our players lack character and professionalism.  To blame our decline wholly on poor managers  (and Chansiri of course) just doesn’t seem right to me.

58 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

If you were to say to Ryan Lowe. Pick the 5 best players from your Plymouth side. And in January you can swap them for any 5 of our players. what do you think he would say.  

He would say, Thank you very much and go on and win the league. 

The players aren't the ones playing themselves out of position.

I think his answer would be a definite No! 

17 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Listed to Radio Sheffield. Wish I hadn’t bothered really. Sort of drifted away once we went two down. I do love Wednesday but really wish we weren’t quite as shît. 

That last sentence perfectly sums up supporting Wednesday. 

lol

2 minutes ago, striker said:

That last sentence perfectly sums up supporting Wednesday. 

lol

absolutely, we’re just a laughing stock , whether it’s shocking defending, last minute goals , heavy defeats . Like I say and keep saying name be a more underachieving club in the last 20 years based upon size of club. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Apart from Jaden Brown, I don’t blame the players for that disgusting performance that just got progressively worse after we conceded from him losing the ball in our half when it was easier to pass it inside for Dunkley.

I honestly have no clue what Moore is trying to do here because he is making them all look like pub players.

We are going nowhere with DM in charge and might scrape a mid-table finish if he sees out the season because Chansiri is asleep at the wheel.

• Like 2