WEDNESDAY V HARROGATE TOWN ------ OMDT

Not a classic, but a good, confidence-boosting win, experience for some of the young players and some VOLUME in the legs for a few more.

Wildsmith ended with a SofaScore rating of 9.7 - I don't think I've ever seen a score that high before. Apparently he made 10 saves keeping that clean sheet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

“He’s been fouled by the regular first team player Adedoyin”

lol 

Couldn't quite work out if it was a case of sour grapes because they couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, or were they simply thick, or had they escaped from an old folks home.

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Otley Owl said:

Not sure we'll get the answer from an utterly pointless game of football, that could have only been made half interesting if the venue had been switched to Harrogate.

Lets see how they get on over the next 4-5 league games, I reckon it's looking alright.  

Yep, I just feel we should be more dominant by now, and as said in this thread earlier, the passing out from the back is woeful, I personally don't think collectively this team is gelling, added to that some ain't good enough, but the manager is there to try and overcome this, of which he isn't.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but the clock is ticking. 

Result looks good,young un's done well,but

What the flip was that last 15 mins about,playing Harrogate,4-0 up against 10 men and just passed it about at back.

Any other team would have said,right lets see how many we can score.

Frustrating unenjoyable crap,but hey ho we  made 24 neat passes against Harrogate

Just now, marshy said:

Couldn't quite work out if it was a case of sour grapes because they couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, or were they simply thick, or had they escaped from an old folks home.

You’d have no idea what was going on if you were listening to it on the radio. The posh old boy’s sidekick sounded like he was getting fed up of him towards the end

Cant complain with that, although I do think the constant backwards and sideways passing for passing sake is dull as fizz. 

Wildsmith my MOM, also thought Brennan had a very good game. All in all a good night's work. 

Have to say, for 60 minutes thought Harrogate looked good, I was thinking that I'd seen worse teams in L1 this season, then they tried to do some  defending 😂

Good minutes for the experienced players and good experience for the younger lads, 4 goals and a clean sheet, job done. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, striker said:

Cant complain with that, although I do think the constant backwards and sideways passing for passing sake is dull as fizz. 

Wildsmith my MOM, also thought Brennan had a very good game. All in all a good night's work. 

Have to say, for 60 minutes thought Harrogate looked good, I was thinking that I'd seen worse teams in L1 this season, then they tried to do some  defending 😂

Good minutes for the experienced players and good experience for the younger lads, 4 goals and a clean sheet, job done. 

this . Thought Harrogate had some silky ball carriers and good movement yet finishing wise poor albeit a little unlucky with 1/2. Defensively they were certainly lacking . 

• Like 1