Darren Moore is trying to play possession based attacking football

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So me stats man where are we now another game with less than 50% possession, and even less with possession in the attacking half.

Only 3 shots on target too.

Completely woeful.

Now 7 out of the 8 games the other team has scored we have failed to win.

The only negative mindset around is the useless lump in the dig out.

Oh dear. You really aren’t very bright are you ? 
You, not me, you room0035 (that’s you by the way stated, “we have normally 30-40% possession both home and Away”. Do you recognise that statement? You said that. FFS

I provided proof that we have more possession than that. You simply made 💩 up to suit your agenda. Even today we had 45% possession. 

I never commented on whether it was good or bad to have a certain level of possession, whether it helps to win or lose or where it will or will not take us. If you want to debate that, then fine, debate it. Just don’t make 💩up to suit your agenda. 
Now do you get it? Or do you want me to draw you a picture.
FFS. 

1 hour ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

You, not me, you room0035 (that’s you by the way stated, “we have normally 30-40% possession both home and Away”. Do you recognise that statement? You said that. FFS

I provided proof that we have more possession than that. You simply made 💩 up to suit your agenda. Even today we had 45% possession. 

I never commented on whether it was good or bad to have a certain level of possession, whether it helps to win or lose or where it will or will not take us. If you want to debate that, then fine, debate it. Just don’t make 💩up to suit your agenda. 
FFS. 

What a pri.., Keep spouting your rubbish.

When you get found out the abuse starts very very sad.

And yes that's you

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

FFS. 

I bet you’re a laugh.

On 22/10/2021 at 16:52, briggowl said:

Is football this complex?

We've got good players, let them play to their strengths and that's your formation/system sorted. 

I get that players learn to play together and have to get to know each other so its gonna take time but sometimes I just think you can overthink the beautiful game and stifle creativity and spontaneity. 

I also think the 'over' reaction on here has been too much. We're doing OK at times and we'll get better as the season goes. 

I am surprised mate that you feel the comments are an over reaction....DM will in my view never get this,or any other bunch of players to be effective continuing with his current methods and preferred playing it out from the back 'style'....

As a consequence i think he either needs to accept this and change,or be replaced ASAP

If he isnt replaced,we will continue to pick up points,win some games....why? because this is Div 3 and teams are very beatable,and sometimes worse and more inept than us.....

But we wont get into an automatic promotion spot,and i doubt we will manage at this rate to even aspire to the Play offs.(which is no guarantee of anything with the current incumbent except more disappointment)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, parajack said:

I am surprised mate that you feel the comments are an over reaction....DM will in my view never get this,or any other bunch of players to be effective continuing with his current methods and preferred playing it out from the back 'style'....

As a consequence i think he either needs to accept this and change,or be replaced ASAP

If he isnt replaced,we will continue to pick up points,win some games....why? because this is Div 3 and teams are very beatable,and sometimes worse and more inept than us.....

But we wont get into an automatic promotion spot,and i doubt we will manage at this rate to even aspire to the Play offs.(which is no guarantee of anything with the current incumbent except more disappointment)

I'm more inclined to agree with every poor performance but still hold out hope that we might start performing better. Maybe this hope is misplaced and DM really has no clue but I'd still love him to be successful.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, briggowl said:

I'm more inclined to agree with every poor performance but still hold out hope that we might start performing better. Maybe this hope is misplaced and DM really has no clue but I'd still love him to be successful.

So would i mate ime a Wednesday supporter,but even more importantly than that,and DM being successful,i want our team,& Club to be successful.....At the minute i feel we are picking up points despite DM not because of him..

The League is poor,teams in it are in my view very beatable....that is allowing us to harvest points and hover mid table which in my view flatters us....

I expect us now to start drifting backwards under him,or at best to hover around the play offs......NOT GOOD ENOUGH     Man Utds manager is under pressure because of results FFS  its all relative & DM isnt cutting it

20 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

FFS. 

Possesion only tells part of any match story.

we are going to get a decent amount of possession whatever thru  the fact we play out from the back,

the fact we lose possession generally by the time we get to the half way line is something else.

There are 10 teams in the division that have more possession than us, that puts us pretty much bang average in terms of possession and only 3 teams have scored fewer goals, that hardly screams attack-minded possession football.

Conversely, only 2 teams have conceded less goals, that stat is obviously good, but in terms of being entertained, we are rock bottom in terms of average combined goals in a game, averaging exactly 2 goals a game.

The results are poor, the entertainment is poor, the tactics are poor, the substitutions are poor - the defence has been alright.

• Like 2

It's awful. We study the opposition to know how to play against them!!!! OMG the league is terrible shocking no one can score goals and every week we try to get out played by the shocking sides. Lincoln couldn't pass to each other most of the game. 

One decent striker and you can walk this league normally you need two. 

We are going to get worse again! So get sorting a new manager NOW 

Moore is clueless, simply not good enough. 

If Moore thinks we are playing attacking football, heaven forbid he decides to play a more negative brand.

Only three L1 teams have scored less than us after almost a third of the season. Pathetic, not to mention points frittered away as we dropped back to supposedly hold on to a lead.