Stephen Quinn.

5 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

In fairness to the lad he is actually a nice bloke. His kids go to the same school as mine. The only thing I have against him is that he told me Mansfield would go up this year and it's the only leg of a season acca that is failing. Tw@t

Nope not a nice lad.....he's a ginger tw@t pig

• Haha 4

Everyone crying about his celebration but probably loved it when Vardy and Rhodes celebrated in front of the United fans when they scored. 

Its football. Embrace the sh*trousers whilst it's still allowed in our beautiful game. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HootHoot said:

Everyone crying about his celebration but probably loved it when Vardy and Rhodes celebrated in front of the United fans when they scored. 

Its football. Embrace the sh*trousers whilst it's still allowed in our beautiful game. 

Who's crying?

He fannied out of it.

Laughable 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Kameron
52 minutes ago, vulva said:

Imagine celebrating a goal in the Papa John Trophy like that. 

Or the embarrassment of having to play in the Papa John Trophy.

4 hours ago, HootHoot said:

I agree with that, but that celebration last night was like Ollie Murs scoring against Eddie the Eagle at Soccer Aid. It’s the Papa John’s FFS. They’ll be bigger games on Concord Park this Sunday. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Imagine that was true.

Stop being so mardy.

4 hours ago, HootHoot said:

I think most people are embracing the sh*thousery......

The only people who seem to have a problem with it are the ones "crying" and being "mardy" because Wednesday fans are giving it him back

Edited by Miffed
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HootHoot said:

If you think I'm embracing these, you've got another think coming lol

image.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, vulva said:

I agree with that, but that celebration last night was like Ollie Murs scoring against Eddie the Eagle at Soccer Aid. It’s the Papa John’s FFS. They’ll be bigger games on Concord Park this Sunday. 

I bet no one takes 1,700 away on Sunday though. :tango:

I forgive him because it was the highlight of his career, and it would be churlish to deny a man celebrating his moment of glory.

He now takes his rightful place amongst the Greats.

......and he should have had to walk back to Sheffield with glass in his pockets.

35618051_8e26a4c8-a0f0-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2(1).png.e8b6c623be46f3f51b0a806ea7761047.png