Does anyone have the video of the disallowed penalty against Oxford?

Does anyone have the video of the disallowed penalty against Oxford?
if so will you share it please?

ive looked all over and I can’t find it anywhere. 
it seems the media don’t like to show potential reffing mistakes. 
cheers guys. 

Disallowed? You mean 'not given'.

But I do agree there's a conspiracy against us, committed by the refs who are in the pocket of the EFL, and Murdoch who doesn't want us back in the EPL due to his son supporting us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Refs at this level are appalling. Especially when you see a balding one like Saturday's, you know straightaway it's going to be a shocker, there's a reason why they've never made it to a higher level. 

It's the consistency that kills you. One ref's red card is another ref's play on.

Look at the early Johnson shoulder barge v Oxford, the one from Gregory to set up Pato v Wigan was worse, one a foul, one absolutely fine.

No video,  but  was sat right in line with it on the north stand. Two hands in the back, pushed Paterson over, was as clear as you could ever expect to see. 

That said, we played poo, so not really and excuse for losing. Referees on the whole have been appalling this season, we know that and just have to get on with it. It's what happens in the lower leagues.

12 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

It's the consistency that kills you. One ref's red card is another ref's play on.

Look at the early Johnson shoulder barge v Oxford, the one from Gregory to set up Pato v Wigan was worse, one a foul, one absolutely fine.

While ever you have human referees and officials you will always have inconsistency.

I know others will disagree but I didn't think the late on incident with Pattersson was a foul, for a big bloke went down far too quick but I stand to be corrected if it looks different on the replay.

The officials on Saturday did seem to give a few corners when I thought it was a goal kick and vice versa though.

• Like 3

The issue is that you go into a game not knowing what's a foul or not, you have to toe the line til you know what's what.

We seem to be getting the worst of it though, maybe it's just not knowing the idiosyncrasies of each official where some of the players who've been here longer know who's going to give what.

Someone on here was complaining about a lino that gave nothing, and one of the opposition full backs was laughing and joking with him all match. Maybe he never gives anything, and knowing him the player knows this. To us it looks like favouritism, but maybe it's just familiarity. 

7 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

The issue is that you go into a game not knowing what's a foul or not, you have to toe the line til you know what's what.

We seem to be getting the worst of it though, maybe it's just not knowing the idiosyncrasies of each official where some of the players who've been here longer know who's going to give what.

Someone on here was complaining about a lino that gave nothing, and one of the opposition full backs was laughing and joking with him all match. Maybe he never gives anything, and knowing him the player knows this. To us it looks like favouritism, but maybe it's just familiarity. 

The trouble is that you DON'T know what's what !   Ref frantically waved us back at every throw in (correctly) but let Oxford waste time at every throw in.   It's inconsistency thhat enrages fans

37 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Refs at this level are appalling. Especially when you see a balding one like Saturday's, you know straightaway it's going to be a shocker, there's a reason why they've never made it to a higher level. 

I'm not normally a critic of the officials because I believe if we play well, create chances and score goals then they largely become irrelevant.

However, I did say exactly the same thing about the ref on Saturday and I thought the standard of officiating was noticeably worse. I thought the penalty appeal was nailed on (not seen a replay) but the lino in front of the South was terrible.

4 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

What is it about South Stand linesman that makes them the opposite of “homers”.

I blame the Werthers original fans in the South being too nice.

All officials come to Hillsborough worrying that they'll be swayed by such a large crowd compared to the division we're in so are desperate not to give us too much but as a fanbase we're beaten down and negative and don't make the noise of a large crowd so them then compensating for a noise that's not there means we get absolutely naff all.

40 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

What is it about South Stand linesman that makes them the opposite of “homers”.

I blame the Werthers original fans in the South being too nice.

That lino (assistant ref, my backside) got verbals from me when i walked to the bogs before haltime (sat on kop) He heard aswell, looked over at me in complete shock!

• Like 1

Said last week that i’d still rather we don’t have VAR, however in the last 2 home games we’ve had a goal ruled out when it looked very much on side and a penalty not given which was a blatant foul. Speaking of which, why else would a player go down when he would have scored the winner?

can say what we want about how we’ve played in those games and whether we deserved it, but ultimately the referee has cost us 5 points. 

Thought the referees handling of the Oxford blatant timewasting was absolutely appalling. He was pretty shxt in general.

On the penalty I thought it would have been soft. Not seen it back but at the time I thought that Paterson -  runs -  stops -  waits for contact - the defender runs into him. Is that really a penalty? Not on Saturday. It will be in other games though so maybe its a bit unlucky.

The Shrewsbury game offside simply wasn't offside - just an error.

• Like 2