Bradley Peacock F

14 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Four errors in consecutive games.

Funny how an error by Hunt at Morecambe is now his error to fit this narrative.

Also, most of you posting this 3/4 errors thing seem to have missed the flick Bowman got on the cross last week. How our defence get away with giving their striker a point-blank header from 4 yards out and the goalie gets blame, I don't know. All he could do was block it from that range. If Bowman doesn't get the flick, he catches it.

10 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Dawson has never cost us any games has he?

BPF albeit as back up is at a PL club. Dawson has just dropped to league 2 to get games. I think that tells you all you need to know.

He’s 4th or 5th choice and dropped to L1 to get games. Tells you all you need to know.

1 minute ago, 83owl said:

He’s 4th or 5th choice and dropped to L1 to get games. Tells you all you need to know.

I believe he was 3rd choice, but hey let’s go to 5th.

Point is he I better than Dawson. A PL signed BPF, I doubt Dawson would even get a championship club after him.

2 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Funny how an error by Hunt at Morecambe is now his error to fit this narrative.

He holds his position he catches the ball when it flicks of Adeniran, he shouts keeper when he comes out he catches the ball, he does neither, goal. That to me was an error on his part.

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

I believe he was 3rd choice, but hey let’s go to 5th.

Point is he I better than Dawson. A PL signed BPF, I doubt Dawson would even get a championship club after him.

There’s Pope, Hennessy and Norris infront of him for a start. He’s not 3rd choice unless it’s for fullback or some other position. 

Leeds fans said he dropped clangers and guess what? He’s dropping clangers. I don’t know why everyone is acting so surprised.

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

People don't enjoy accepting we are mid table in League 1. Its embarrasing. Its deserved. And we are what we are but people are always going to have a reaction to it. 

Of course. We are all passionate supporters. We’re all desperate for Weds to be successful but trust me, we'll all enjoy our Saturday nights more if we have a tad of realism. 

Heard he had a error him prior to coming. I think against Morecambe he comes for the corner and gets nowhere near. Against Plymouth the first goal is comical. The Shrewsbury goal last week he drops the ball from a simple cross and today he’s done that.

2 minutes ago, MarvelOwls said:

What a lovely headline.

I bet the ones skating were wanting to sign him up after the penalty saves.

8 games in and we have already turned toxic. Obviously this helped last season.

Some have tried to turn it toxic from day one of this season 

The ones who twist anything and everything to try and get everyone hating on Darren Moore 

Ignore em

Vast vast majority are behind the manager and the lads 👍👍

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, 83owl said:

There’s Pope, Hennessy and Norris infront of him for a start. He’s not 3rd choice unless it’s for fullback or some other position. 

Leeds fans said he dropped clangers and guess what? He’s dropping clangers. I don’t know why everyone is acting so surprised.

Pope and Hennessy I’ll give you.