Bradley Peacock F

Hopefully, he will learn from this, but then by my reckoning that's four errors now in as many games which have cost us goals.

The one yesterday was beyond ludicrous. I just can't believe we conceded a goal like that in the 90th minute. Beyond embarrassing.

And yes, there is clearly a huge double standard going on here with some people. If that had been Dawson or Wildsmith they would have been absolutely fuming. And no, I'm not suggesting we get Dawson back or chuck Wildsmith in.

Still - Peacock needs to buck his ideas up sharpish or he's going to end up costing us any chance of competing this season. No team is going to succeed with a goalkeeper making error after error.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

Lets not get carried away focusing on the keeper and ignore the fact that we look a very poor disjointed side.

Of course he made a very basic mistake and this is the 3rd in 3 games, however if the team played as it should have  none of these 

errors would have cost us points.

Correct to support the keeper however Moore has far bigger issues to sort and quickly.

bring back dawson why? bpf farrell is mr clanger at the moment but it might help if we decide to attack than play this boring system what does nothing to help score goals . nobody needs sleeping tablets to go to sleep stick a few mins of our lowlights this season will get anyone clean out in 5 mins .yawn

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

No team is going to succeed with a goalkeeper making error after error.

and no team will succeed with almost zero attacking threat and 1 up front against even bottom of the league teams . i honestly think that a few non league would fancy there chances against us in the fa cup. 

44 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

This clip is everywhere online now, laughing stock once again 

Also, I don’t know if my eyes are tricking me, but I can’t see any defender warning BPF he’s behind him, and all the comments say the same 

It's beyond laughable.

To do that in the 90th minute is just inexcusable.

Just smash it long, you absolute helmet.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Unbiased view. 

I don't think that'll happen again. It was poor and it cost us immensely. He'll be better from it.

If I had an accumulater or spent £100 on the trip to Ipswich, my views might have been as strong as the OP's.

But I feel young loanees are here to improve both themselves and the squad. That's exactly what's happening here.

True…he’s gonna have nightmares about it for a while, but I bet he’s not going to make the same mistake again. Rest assured he’ll probably get the old “He’s behind you” routine wherever he goes now. Especially as Panto season will be here soon.

• Love 1

Guest LondonOwl313

4 weeks ago everyone was saying we want him on a permanent but it would cost too much and that he’d end up being Burnley’s number 1.

Have the last few weeks being a ploy to get Burnley to sell him to us on the cheap?

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

4 weeks ago everyone was saying we want him on a permanent but it would cost too much and that he’d end up being Burnley’s number 1.

Have the last few weeks being a ploy to get Burnley to sell him to us on the cheap?

That would be an ace strategy 

To give up on promotion and millions of additional pounds in order to get thirty grand knocked off on a keeper that everyone now wants dropped for Mark Crossley 

Owlstalk Shop