WTF

4 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Absolutely agree. 100%. Too little too late from Iorfa.

And the rest of them heads down and not switched on at all. BPF should have checked, but the rest of the defence need to take responsibility.

Do you want the defenders to catch crosses and take goal kicks for him too?

The goalkeeper has the ball in his hands. The defence are pushing out into position, it is his responsibility to check he is free to put the ball down safely, nobody elses. 

No chance Moore will send him back in January if he carries on. With how he wants us to play BPF is perfect because he’s good with his feet, when someone isn’t behind him.

Shame he’s seemingly as bad as what we had when it comes to having a run in the team. He’s reminding me a lot of Wildsmith currently. Set off like a house on fire and then eventually falls into error after error, game after game.

7 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Iorfa only told him at the last minute the player was there forever , I was shouting at the tv someone tell him 

BPF was at fault but so were all the other players 

It was like watching a car crash 

Agreed

Iorfa points it out when he literally about to drop the ball 

Cant blame the defenders though, hey just probably presumed PF knows what he’s on with 

Keeper couldn't hear any screaming because of the crowd.

Pointing didn't make him aware of the danger.

Defence should have been eating arms like windmills .. 

But when all said and done, take a look over your shoulder.. schoolboy stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, darra said:

If Moore needs a reason for stopping playing out from the back it's there. 1-0 up minutes to play get it lumped up field. If its in their half/area they can't score.

Great point that. I was worried the ref was going to blow his whistle before BPF even dropped the ball. He had it in his hands for far too long, needless risk to take in the last few minutes when we’re 1-0 up

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Do you want the defenders to catch crosses and take goal kicks for him too?

The goalkeeper has the ball in his hands. The defence are pushing out into position, it is his responsibility to check he is free to put the ball down safely, nobody elses. 

Yeah it’s basic stuff

Maybe the defenders should check he’s got his boots on the right feet and remind him to breath in and out too in future 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

No chance Moore will send him back in January if he carries on. With how he wants us to play BPF is perfect because he’s good with his feet, when someone isn’t behind him.

Shame he’s seemingly as bad as what we had when it comes to having a run in the team. He’s reminding me a lot of Wildsmith currently. Set off like a house on fire and then eventually falls into error after error, game after game.

How does Moore want us to play?

8 matches in and I can’t make it out?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1