WTF

20 minutes ago, Django said:

Criminal goal to concede especially that late in a game 

Not sure what’s going on but something is wrong with this group, has the talent on paper but the points return for the last 4 games have been completely unacceptable

Pressure is building on Moore here big time 

tonight aint on moore that performance we dug in, this is on the keeper again

• Haha 1

Just now, runningaround said:

tonight aint on moore that performance we dug in, this is on the keeper again

Yeah I agree with that. If Bannan scores that penalty last week and PF does his job then it’s 2 wins instead of 2 draws a s everything’s rosey 

My issue is that we aren’t playing well and even when we are picking up points we’re labouring when we should be putting sides like Morcambe and Shrewsbury away with the quality we have 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

I’ve never seen a PL team play with a slow build up.

They all move it so quickly.

Spurs did a great impression of us at time against Chelsea the other week. End of the day we’re a League One side so any replication of top level system, tactics etc. just ends up looking like a watered down parody of the real thing.

I suppose the main difference is at that level players can notice the gaps and quickly switch the tempo up. Something our players are either not capable of, or are being instructed not to do. 

Just now, darra said:

Maybe

No maybe about it mate 

The whole back line was pushed up, there was no one to pass it short to. Westwood used to do it all the time.

The only difference is that he did that pirouette to make sure no one was behind him first.

When you watch it again, you'll see he has no intention to play it short.

2 minutes ago, Django said:

Yeah I agree with that. If Bannan scores that penalty last week and PF does his job then it’s 2 wins instead of 2 draws a s everything’s rosey 

My issue is that we aren’t playing well and even when we are picking up points we’re labouring when we should be putting sides like Morcambe and Shrewsbury away with the quality we have 

i agree with before but tonight post goal we bossed Ipswich this tonight is solely on BPF and his inability again to do basic concentration

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, darra said:

If Moore needs a reason for stopping playing out from the back it's there. 1-0 up minutes to play get it lumped up field. If its in their half/area they can't score.

No, if we'd been playing out from the back he'd have rolled it out to Iorfa. He dropped the ball because he was about to kick it long.

So by this logic that's another goal lumping it up field has cost us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Apart from captain calamity... Ipswich still had a fair bit to do... they reacted quicker.

Fair point is that

It looked for a moment like the chance had gone, but like you say they reacted quicker and had the man unmarked at the back post