Wednesday fans need to learn how to enjoy themselves again

Completely agree. If Leeds and blunts can win this division why can’t we ? 
I’m not hippy but it does make you wonder about positive thinking, Leeds fans have always had a bit of arrogance about them, even when they were proper crap but look where they are now. 

I’m going full on positive until Xmas , Moore is the man !

Bit like Boris Johnson standing up at PMQs and saying "everything is going really well at the moment so if you want to be negative and bring up the things that might go wrong I suggest you keep them to yourself" 

I get that we all want to be positive, I really do, and while it is we should enjoy it. But understanding your weaknesses, no matter how good you think you are, is the only way to improve further. 

Some people just need to be less sensitive to any level of criticism. 

Feel free to delete if I'm not getting it right 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, poite said:

Bit like Boris Johnson standing up at PMQs and saying "everything is going really well at the moment so if you want to be negative and bring up the things that might go wrong I suggest you keep them to yourself" 

I get that we all want to be positive, I really do, and while it is we should enjoy it. But understanding your weaknesses, no matter how good you think you are, is the only way to improve further. 

What a load of old codswallop, no idea what you are talking about, balderdash.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, poite said:

If you’re winning at 5 a side, in the park , on Xbox or at Hillsborough.. it’s a positive…
the club and its fan base need a positive of some kind to build on .

League One is where we level out and build and enjoy

Can’t even go to games and this is the most I’ve enjoyed watching/keeping up with a team since that first Carlos season. I’m gutted I can’t be in the stands to watch these boys in person, cos I genuinely think they could be a special bunch. I love the slight arrogance. I think they’re overhauling the culture at the club. 

Maybe the equivalent of the team that took United from league one to the prem? Maybe my painkillers are clouding my judgment 😂😂

We will lose games. We will have a bad run of form Im sure. But I think these guys *have it* and will see us there or there abouts and have a lot of fun in the process.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

If you’re winning at 5 a side, in the park , on Xbox or at Hillsborough.. it’s a positive…
the club and its fan base need a positive of some kind to build on .

League One is where we level out and build and enjoy

Don't disagree. But pointing out room for improvement even when we win is not being negative. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, poite said:

Don't disagree. But pointing out room for improvement even when we win is not being negative. 

Stop foooooooooooking crying like a baby ffs

Just crack on with it if you want to be negative and stop crying that people call it out when you do

We get it

We hear you

You reserve the right to attack players, scapegoat certain ones, pick on them etc and you don't want anyone pointing out how negative and unneccessary that is

We hear you

Sick to DEATH of crybabies crying that they're not allowed to express an opinion whilst expressing their opinions - it's tedious now.

Just crack on with it if that's what you're going to do and stop crying your eyes out about other people pointing out we're actually having a great season with our best start for decades

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

I'm feeling anxious.

"REPEAT AFTER ME"

"I AM NOT FEELING ANXIOUS".

"I AM NOT FEELING ANXIOUS".

"SO, HOW DO YOU FEEL"?

"I FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS TALKING IN MY HEAD".

"THAT'S NORMAL".

"SO ARE YOU STILL ANXIOUS".

" NO, I'M HAPPY THAT I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK MY PROBLEMS TO".

"HELLO, ARE YOU STILL THERE".

Honestly I'm sick to the back teeth now of this argument/debate about what is or isn't negative

If you want to scapegoat a player and hate on them go ahead

I'll call you out for it though but you can scapegoat during our best start to a season in decades if that's what makes you feel better about yourself

But let's drop the debate about what is or isn't negative or how the site is being too supportive this season of the lads etc etc it's beyond tiresome now

Let's just crack on now once and for all 

Personally I"ll be supporting the team and not hating on the players unlike others

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Guzzler

👏Woke out this morning feeling fine , 👏 Got Sheffield wednesday on my mind 👏, Big Daz got us ..playing ..Like The Wednesday should , 👏Ohh yeh , 👏something tells me I’m on to something good ... 👏.     And Repeat   Easy