Who wanted Paul Cook?

If we got Cook. Maybe we stay in the Championship and recruit well and have a good start. Maybe we still get relegated and we lose the first three with terrible recruitment. 

Cooks current and future failures/successes at Ipswich have absolutely no bearing on whether he would or would not have been a good appointment.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Threads like this often bite

We’ve played 3 games 

Stop it

This. It seems quite a few are getting a bit giddy. Not to worry, if we lose on Saturday it will be doom and gloom and we need another 13 players to challenge etc etc by some on here.

Living just outside Ipswich, I’ve been hearing town fans saying cook should be sacked after their second game.  It didn’t surprise me as there is an element of their fans that don’t agree with how cook got rid of all the established players and they are looking for him to fail now.

im sure he will do fine and they will be top 6 come the end of the year 

Cook has a track record as a manager, so I wouldn't rush to judge at this stage.

His voice grates on me but, apart from that, I suspect if DM got poached by championship club later in the season and Cook was available, many would take him.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

This. It seems quite a few are getting a bit giddy. Not to worry, if we lose on Saturday it will be doom and gloom and we need another 13 players to challenge etc etc by some on here.

The last time I lost it was when we trashed Cardiff 5-0. I never learn

• Haha 1