Season ticket

Got mine today it was a replacement for a 2 year ticket i bought for 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 seasons, i'm still waiting for my refund for the last 5 matches we missed through Covid and had no reference to that or the £75 excess for my new ticket being cheaper than i had paid in the first place. 

21 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Ours arrived this morning. Would have been happy to carry on using our old ones to save the club money but whatever. 

Are they giving new cards out to all ,old and new

15 hours ago, Striggy said:

Well mine came in the post today, my present Mrs Striggy who for the present time shares the same address hasn’t 

I know its not good to quote yourself, but Mrs Striggy's season ticket not arrived.  We away this afternoon for a long weekend (coming back down for the game though) so now going to have to detour back via home Sat lunch in the hope ticket has arrived.  If not how do I get on?  Will we  have to pay at the gate for one ticket and try to claim it back? 

Edited by Striggy

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

5 minutes ago, Striggy said:

I know its not good to quote yourself, but Mrs Striggy's season ticket not arrived.  We away this afternoon for a long weekend (coming back down for the game though) so now going to have to detour back via home Sat lunch in the hope ticket has arrived.  If not how do I get on?  Will we  have to pay at the gate for one ticket and try to claim it back? 

Only option is to get to ticket office Saturday and let them print a ticket off 

• Like 3

Purchased a season ticket last night online , wasn't getting one as the apathy had well and truly set in with Chansiri and relegation but after the signing of 13 new players and my mate saying he needed a drink partner I gave in.

God knows when I'll get the ticket , have tried ringing and emailing the ticket office but you've guessed there is no reply.

12 minutes ago, Watto said:

Purchased a season ticket last night online , wasn't getting one as the apathy had well and truly set in with Chansiri and relegation but after the signing of 13 new players and my mate saying he needed a drink partner I gave in.

God knows when I'll get the ticket , have tried ringing and emailing the ticket office but you've guessed there is no reply.

not sure if true, but i believe if you ordered one online today, they were asking people to collect. sure i have read that somewhere!

Don't worry i ordered mine ages ago and still not received it!lol

• Like 1