Season ticket

1 hour ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Postman been. Still no season tickets for me. Hopefully the club will announce a contingency today. Proof of purchase and photo ID if they don’t arrive in time. 

You will have to go and queue in the ticket office, to be given a paper ticket for the game! Be aware this queue will be massive!

My tickets have still not turned up, so i will be down the ticket office at 3pm today! as tomorrow i aint wasting any drinking time!

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

I foresee ticket problems tomorrow. 

there will be hundreds, if not thousands who have not received their season card in time!

In my opinion it is stupid to issue new cards to existing ticket holders. Same thing happens every time.

Might see some of you in the queue later!lol

26 minutes ago, Owl in Manc said:

there will be hundreds, if not thousands who have not received their season card in time!

In my opinion it is stupid to issue new cards to existing ticket holders. Same thing happens every time.

Might see some of you in the queue later!lol

All Rotherham Owls have received their season tickets ok. 😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rawowl said:

I’m in same situation as you mate apart from I bought two new season tickets this morning. 

totally understand it’s not straight forward when leave this late. And understand won’t be straight forward getting response on phone 

now I’m panicking because looking on the club website it says deadline is Friday 13th Aug for this phase .  I am assuming today is the last day and it wouldn’t let me make the purchase if was  off sale.  

guess it will be a trip down first thing in the morning and take a bit of pain for not sorting earlier.   

I got a phone call this morning from the ticket office saying can I collect them , as I am on holiday from tomorrow they are posting them.

Hope you don't have a ridiculous wait for yours as I think it'll be carnage in there tomorrow , good luck.

It really isn't good enough this from the club , I'll wager the majority of other clubs have sorted there season tickets out on time , for a lot of people it will be a major inconvenience going down today or queinng tomorrow for god knows how long , you'd think something could be done online to print tickets for those still waiting or better still make it so you could use your old cards, crazy situation.

• Like 2

Add me to the list of people who hasn't received theirs, exactly as I predicted earlier in the thread.

Have noticed the club have announced guidance this morning which, among other things like Covid considerations, advises you to go to the ticket office to get a ticket printed off and to arrive early.

They also advise getting Tuesday's game printed off at the same time. Clearly they know there is going to be big problems but haven't offered a word of apology. There only excuse is that there will be a long time between Tuesdays game and the next one so it will have plenty of time to arrive.

I know it has been a difficult time not knowing what is happening with Covid. But I don't understand why they waited until 8 days after the ST deadline to start sending them out. And why they used second class post (I'm assuming the latter bit as my Huddersfield ticket which also didn't arrive on time was sent second class).

1 minute ago, Drewswfc said:

Not arrived in post today so stood int queue at moment. Not good this. Can see it being carnage tomorrow 

I've just come out of queue, I was only getting Rotherham tickets but decided to get them on phone. Sat in beer garden at Rawson now. 🍻

Just got in and not in to-day’s post. Why couldn’t they have just let the previous card run on as it was fir three years? The rumour that our badly organised club has been sorted is clearly untrue. Not able to get through on phone and if anyone thinks I am going to go and queue at this time on a Friday afternoon at my age- no chance. 

I have e-mailed requesting a refund. 

4 hours ago, Owl in Manc said:

You will have to go and queue in the ticket office, to be given a paper ticket for the game! Be aware this queue will be massive!

My tickets have still not turned up, so i will be down the ticket office at 3pm today! as tomorrow i aint wasting any drinking time!

Cheers mate. What a pain eh? Luckily my postman comes early so I may risk holding on heading to the ticket office. You would have thought they could have done something so a paper ticket could be printed off at home. 

Proper tinpot all this.  Our first league game for 18 months and we’ve got ST holders having to p*ss about to get their tickets, as it’s not been sorted.  Not to mention all the added stress.

Club should be welcoming fans back with open arms.  Trust is very easily lost.

Personally, I got my ST in the post a couple of days back but I feel for those that have been let down here.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Proper tinpot all this.  Our first league game for 18 months and we’ve got ST holders having to p*ss about to get their tickets, as it’s not been sorted.  Not to mention all the added stress.

Club should be welcoming fans back with open arms.  Trust is very easily lost.

Personally, I got my ST in the post a couple of days back but I feel for those that have been let down here.

Yeah. The frustrating thing for me is that this is a club problem and they should have been looking to resolve the issue without impacting fans. Have they explored other options than asking fans to turn up at the ticket office. Could they load the game to last seasons cards to those who have them? Could they enable print at home tickets?

No great at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Yeah. The frustrating thing for me is that this is a club problem and they should have been looking to resolve the issue without impacting fans. Have they explored other options than asking fans to turn up at the ticket office. Could they load the game to last seasons cards to those who have them? Could they enable print at home tickets?

No great at all.

The print at home option would be sensible and would probably resolve about 80% of the issues

You can see all the games loaded onto your card in the ticket area. Surely it can’t be difficult to add a print option to that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Add me to the list of people who hasn't received theirs, exactly as I predicted earlier in the thread.

Have noticed the club have announced guidance this morning which, among other things like Covid considerations, advises you to go to the ticket office to get a ticket printed off and to arrive early.

They also advise getting Tuesday's game printed off at the same time. Clearly they know there is going to be big problems but haven't offered a word of apology. There only excuse is that there will be a long time between Tuesdays game and the next one so it will have plenty of time to arrive.

I know it has been a difficult time not knowing what is happening with Covid. But I don't understand why they waited until 8 days after the ST deadline to start sending them out. And why they used second class post (I'm assuming the latter bit as my Huddersfield ticket which also didn't arrive on time was sent second class).

Where is this guidance announced, indeed where was the guidance saying they were posting the cards out this week? Searched all the tabs on the website and can find nothing up to date about season tickets other than buying new ones??

5 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

Where is this guidance announced, indeed where was the guidance saying they were posting the cards out this week? Searched all the tabs on the website and can find nothing up to date about season tickets other than buying new ones??

You've searched all the tabs?

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/season-cards-issued-next-week/

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/wednesday-v-doncaster---your-comprehensive-guide/