Season ticket

Mine arrived, but a polite suggestion for next year. Can we change the design on the front every year. I’ve now got dozens of these things around the house and it’s inevitable in a rush I’ll pick up the wrong one. 

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Mine arrived, but a polite suggestion for next year. Can we change the design on the front every year. I’ve now got dozens of these things around the house and it’s inevitable in a rush I’ll pick up the wrong one. 

Nope, I can't think of a single solution to your problem which doesn't involve a new design each season.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, vulva said:

I always sorta decide to cut the old one up..but then realise it looks like the new one lately....So I keep them both, cos I think the club might f.ook up...and leave the old one current, while the turnsile won't recognise the new one... preferred the old "Rip out "Duvet like things"..where you had each matchday ticket..but then they got damp and you accidently ripped 2 out at once..watched Oxford at home...and missed Man utd...F.ookin' reight quandary!!

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I always sorta decide to cut the old one up..but then realise it looks like the new one lately....So I keep them both, cos I think the club might f.ook up...and leave the old one current, while the turnsile won't recognise the new one... preferred the old "Rip out "Duvet like things"..where you had each matchday ticket..but then they got damp and you accidently ripped 2 out at once..watched Oxford at home...and missed Man utd...F.ookin' reight quandary!!

Don’t forget Voucher G at the back for the Cup Replay v Plymouth. 

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Mine accidentally went through the wash once. It stayed together, luckily.  Turnstile operator gave me a knowing look each time as if to say that I’m not the first 😂