Season ticket

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Panic over for me. My ticket, and my son’s ticket, arrived 5 mins ago. 

Phew!

Hope everyone else’s arrive in time for the game. Good luck everyone. Glad you got yours Hoots.

Still not had mine delivered! Someone will get a gob full tomorrow at ticket office if they are not here by 3pm.🤣

Mine - final season of a 3 year ticket,  has not arrived to-day (Thursday). Gives me an excuse to miss Saturday. With 21,000 expected, not at all comfortable sitting with so many with 1 in 65 of the population infected with COVID.

3 hours ago, Watto said:

Purchased a season ticket last night online , wasn't getting one as the apathy had well and truly set in with Chansiri and relegation but after the signing of 13 new players and my mate saying he needed a drink partner I gave in.

God knows when I'll get the ticket , have tried ringing and emailing the ticket office but you've guessed there is no reply.

If you get through ask them where mine is as well... Cheers

59 minutes ago, Owl in Manc said:

Still not had mine delivered! Someone will get a gob full tomorrow at ticket office if they are not here by 3pm.🤣

Have you been a bad lad in a previous life Ian? Give them grief mate. Hope the postman has a surorise for you tomorrow mate.

my 3 aint arrived either , what the hell are they playing at sending them out 4-5 days before 1st game? other clubs posted them out last week or even week before . i cant get tomorrow so that means i will be in a long wait on saturday probably with another 1000 . i warned earlier in the week this was going to happen . if any of us actually get into the ground by 3pm will be a miracle. and 2nd class post surely not? 

20 hours ago, Watto said:

Purchased a season ticket last night online , wasn't getting one as the apathy had well and truly set in with Chansiri and relegation but after the signing of 13 new players and my mate saying he needed a drink partner I gave in.

God knows when I'll get the ticket , have tried ringing and emailing the ticket office but you've guessed there is no reply.

I’m in same situation as you mate apart from I bought two new season tickets this morning. 

totally understand it’s not straight forward when leave this late. And understand won’t be straight forward getting response on phone 

now I’m panicking because looking on the club website it says deadline is Friday 13th Aug for this phase .  I am assuming today is the last day and it wouldn’t let me make the purchase if was  off sale.  

guess it will be a trip down first thing in the morning and take a bit of pain for not sorting earlier.