The Wilderless Years

5 hours ago, marshy said:

They had the best manager in that division bar none. It was always going to be a difficult one with the players they have until a manager could stamp their own authority on it. Slav would have done that in time. Instead of having the patience required, they sack him (allegedly)  in favour of the U23 manager which is a totally different kettle of fish completely. Last time there was no pressure on "Hecky" as they were going down. This time it's serious.

Slav probably told there's no money, 

I agree with that. I was gutted when they appointed joker. He would have taken them up for sure. It may have taken another season to get the right players in, but hed have taken them up.......

Having said that, they have great history of doing this. Warnock would have taken them up first time, if theyd kept him......

I think wilderness would have taken them up too, if theyd kept him.

They dont like success do they.

Happy with this news today. Well done piggy blavdes

It's Thanksgiving here today and I was wondering what I have to be thankful for (all the usual stuff, family, friends etc. etc.) and then this comes along!

They really are the eternal gift that keeps on giving!

Absolutely made my day!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, beano said:

image.png.430aba80cff7df0eb27b55720e1afcf3.png

Sounds like there may be some bad eggs? That and they are skint.

He also said how he believes in the players… then says it’s important to get rid of some of them. I hope they’ve got a tough run of games coming up, it’ll be interesting to see what happens if they lose a few

Well that's a fair old turn of events. Been busy at work today so only just catching up with it all. 5 year deal is decent for hecky, he'll be paid off soon enough I reckon, if they can afford to. 

They had a manager with a proven track record. The chances are if they backed him he'd get them promoted. They didn't and I couldn't be happier. Fingers crossed this is the start of a beautiful decline for them. 

12 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

It's Thanksgiving here today and I was wondering what I have to be thankful for (all the usual stuff, family, friends etc. etc.) and then this comes along!

They really are the eternal gift that keeps on giving!

Absolutely made my day!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just about composed myself after spending hours crying with laughter of the porcine filths misfortunes.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just about composed myself after spending hours crying with laughter of the porcine filths misfortunes.lol

Already been in touch with a mate of mine over here who supports them. He's convinced they're going down and we're going up this year.

Please make it happen!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lets be honest - just when it looked like they might be formulating a plan and get a decent manager in who will need a little time and wriggle room to get them pointed in the right direction - they go and blow it all and prove that literally are clueless

It's magnificent

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Already been in touch with a mate of mine over here who supports them. He's convinced they're going down and we're going up this year.

Please make it happen!

Think I’m going to sleep well tonight after today’s comedy at the sty.🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

This thread about their chairman (the bloke in the track suit) is class. A few of my favourite quotes…..

https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/yusuf-giansiracusa-chairman.88852/

‘I didn't even realise he was our chairman until he basically said he hated Sheffield.’

‘Did he forget to bring his suit today and just picked up the first thing he passed in the club shop?’

‘Has the manner of someone who is only on call because someone is ill, and now has to go and sort something out that he really can't be arsed with 400 miles away for a client.’

‘Feel like he should have done the press conference on face time while taking a sh*t. Absolutely no interest in us as a club and fam base. Thats about as complementary as I can be.’

‘The extent of his past, present and future involvement in the club isn't clear but what is clear is that he's a complete pr*ck.’

lollollol

Post of the day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Anyone else stopped laughing yet? 😂😂😂😂

Is it true in their press conference they said they hate Sheffield, don't like football, and fans will never see them (the owners) in Sheffield ever?? 

Don's know about you, but there's enough come out today to keep me laughing until Christmas! lol

In fairness though that is exactly the sort of situation that the new Independent Regulator should be looking to prevent.

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, scram said:

I'm a natural worrier and worried about multiple things that were never likely to come to fruition but the thought of the pigs being in  the CL or indeed europe never even hit my radar

Was never happening

I'm so tired of being tired
Sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway.........

The genius that was Tom Petty ( hed never heard of the pigs by the way )