The Wilderless Years

30 minutes ago, Django said:

To think 2 years back we were all worrying about them getting into the champions league 

I'm a natural worrier and worried about multiple things that were never likely to come to fruition but the thought of the pigs being in  the CL or indeed europe never even hit my radar

Was never happening

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

They went all in with SJ and have panicked that they aren’t currently in the promotion picture. Appointing Heckingbottom screams that they haven’t got any money and there will be a reliance on developing their own players but they are good at that so things may not be as desperate as they look from the outside?

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Tinfoil hat time on their forum. A few bright sparks reckon the Saudi government had warned prince bog roll to stay away from the Stain because they bought Newcastle

lol

https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/chairmans-statement-on-the-heckingbottom-appointment.88845/

Only read the first 4/ 5 posts on there and my god I’m pi55ing mi Sen with laughter again.😝

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Just read a quote from their chairman

"Paul won't be judged on results on a Saturday afternoon, he'll be judged on how good the football department is"

What the f***?????

He will solely be judged on the fact that he is cheap and the number of times he says yes to the management. His target for this is 99.9%

1 hour ago, Jim said:

They went all in with SJ and have panicked that they aren’t currently in the promotion picture. Appointing Heckingbottom screams that they haven’t got any money and there will be a reliance on developing their own players but they are good at that so things may not be as desperate as they look from the outside?

Yes they're good at it but have sold best players on and ended up in league one in past and will hopefully do it again. garymegson

• Like 1