ENGLAND vs DENMARK - Semi Final - Official Matchday Thread

Seems wrong a team can be in the semi final after losing two, but so be it.

Just hope that England get the luck tonight which has certainly been against us in past tournaments, just win please however we do it.

Edited by Big Jack

5 hours ago, darklord said:

but you could easily flip that. during the games social media is full of people despairing at how we are playing but that's soon forgotten and its suddenly coming home. We had the same in the World Cup, got past some easier teams than most and then shown up v the first decent team we played.

Croatia were well out of form (and my Croatian friends told me the same) Scotland is tricky for us as its their cup final and we struggled v them. Germany are never easy but they are blowing hot and cold at the moment and they should have made it 1-1. Ukraine have been running on empty after the previous game.

You can argue it both ways really. England in my mind have deserved to be where they are and though they looked very lethargic and void of attacking ideas they have beaten what's been put in front of them. They haven't in my mind shown anything to put fear into the other teams.

That said I think they might win tonight (50/50 for me) but I wouldn't be putting my house on them bringing it home. But I hope i'm wrong

Lethargic 

lol 

Just got a horrible feeling that the Danes are destined to drag themselves to the final after the Eriksen situation.

Maybe it’s written in the stars? Maybe the players just have something extra to play for? But that’s the feeling I have 

18 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Just got a horrible feeling that the Danes are destined to drag themselves to the final after the Eriksen situation.

Maybe it’s written in the stars? Maybe the players just have something extra to play for? But that’s the feeling I have 

I can't believe they've got more to play for than us. We'll outplay em & win 2 0

• Haha 1