ENGLAND vs DENMARK - Semi Final - Official Matchday Thread

14 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I've probably been watching England for too long but I'm just wondering what's going to go wrong this time.

I reckon a silly red card and a new national villain,  Beckham 98 style. 

Win tonight and then all the squad coming down with COVID on Saturday and having to forfeit the match. It’s the England way 😀

26 minutes ago, Marro said:

Would have liked to have seen Sancho start again.  I thought he was excellent the other day.

From a defensive point of view I think saka is a better all round player, don’t get me wrong sancho is quality 

Edited by Mr. Chow
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

From a defensive point of view I think saka is a better all round player, don’t get me wrong sancho is quality 

I think Sala is better defensively.  I would like to see more width and Sancho have that the other game as well as going past players and the quick link up play / passes

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

TBh with 6 players on the pitch who are primarily defensive we don't really need that from one of our front 4

5 minutes ago, scram said:

TBh with 6 players on the pitch who are primarily defensive we don't really need that from one of our front 4

I agree, I definitely prefer Sancho on the pitch. Game needs a bit of magic, Saka doesn't do that for me.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

Should he save that? I think so.

Not had the best of starts the poor kid, but a few others have made mistakes too. Just need to keep our heads together. It will be a huge test to pull it back with it been our first conceded goal 

White Bob marley off at halftime for grealish or foden 

We need to take control of this midfield battle 

It's like watching a bannan and Hutchinson special atm 

• Thanks 1