Four Year Deal

You know, I remember a time when half the Celtic team seemed to decamp to Wednesday.  Di Canio, Donnelly, O'Donell in relatively quick succession.  Now we have Liam and Osaze going the other way.  It's only fair really, isn't  it?  I just wonder if the Celtic management ever saw the Owls on a bad day last season?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

I went through the link and suddenly I'm getting ads for Scotland shirts and kilts. The Celtic plan to not just recruits players but fans too is well underway. Screenshot_20210701-181231_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a6065b48c52eaa07b20336c55f156ce1.jpg

I'm getting ads for shoes, you know, to help the swfc decamp to scotland

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I don't see what Celtic have got that we haven't got.

able to pay their wages on time and im sure they will actually get thought about up there compared to here been offered one year extensions year after year.

Well, let's see if he can produce. Still a very raw player just like Shaw.

A positive note: our scouting network was able to find a castaway young talent and our coaching was able to turn him into a promising pro footballer. There's still hope with Moore.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

4 years?

Ambitious clubs only ever offer 1. Unless they're over 25, of course.

:Chansiri:

Celtic have no ambition!

Why offer 4 years when you can extend for 1 year and then lose them for free. Celtic know nothing about football.

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

Well, let's see if he can produce. Still a very raw player just like Shaw.

A positive note: our scouting network was able to find a castaway young talent and our coaching was able to turn him into a promising pro footballer. There's still hope with Moore.

Zero point in having a good scouting network if we just help develop them for other clubs with little if any compensation.

• Like 2