How much do you know about this division?

I suspect that most of here could have a reasonable stab at predicting which teams will be the front runners next season - I’d go for Sunderland, Ipswich, Charlton and possibly Wycombe.

As regards individual players - not much idea at all TBH - but hopefully Darren Moore has, this could be where he comes into his own next season, assuming he’s still here

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Who are the best players at this level that we need to be wary of?

from our past it seems refs were fine with hard tackling on skilled players.

also IF you have an absolute giant monster at left back, he'll score loads from set pieces.

• Love 1

Different animal to when we were last down here. I actually had hope last time which helped but completly devoid of any this time around. Can't see us competing at the top end unless Chansiri can somehow pull some rabbits out of a hat between now and the start of the season

As for players to be wary of I would suspect the likes of Sunderland and Charlton will have players who pose a threat and possibly Ipswich under Paul Cook. It's intimidating when you see some of the clubs in League One

• Like 1

I'd be really wary of the toilets at the away end at Gillingham - makes the toilet in that Trainspotting clip look regularly cleaned and maintained. Actually I'd be wary of the whole Gillingham away end, a 'temporary' scaffold structure still going strong after being built in 2003.