How much do you know about this division?

16 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

Wigan have recruited well.

They did, but they lost arguably their best player in Lee Evans and couple of talented lads in Kyle Joseph and Chris Merrie. They also did well to keep Will Keane who had phenomenal season.

All in all they look miles ahead of us in terms of preparation for next season.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

I'd be really wary of the toilets at the away end at Gillingham - makes the toilet in that Trainspotting clip look regularly cleaned and maintained. Actually I'd be wary of the whole Gillingham away end, a 'temporary' scaffold structure still going strong after being built in 2003.

I’d be wary of Gillingham full stop. Full of chavs and people with tattoos - and that’s just the women.

• Haha 1

Guest Hornsby

Ipswich are managed fifty times better than us, have own stadium with 20,000 average crowd , ie 50 per more than we will, and been nowhere near playoffs with a decent squad.

Gonna be a long struggle.

Think its more about teams as a whole than players at this level. As stated earlier i think if your picking a player you'll find it hard to get a better one at this level than Kieron Lee.

There will be a few strong teams, Rotherham will be up there, as will Wycombe who have come down. Then there will be Sunderland under Johnson who i expect to be strong, Oxford under Robinson and Portsmouth under Cowley. Plus my pick would be Burton under Hassilbaink. 

Never the less being realistic, as much as i would love us to mount a promotion push with the state of the club i really cant see it. Think if we avoid relegation without a struggle we'll have done well.

I think Darren Moore has a better idea than me and I can see him being incredibly frustrated at not being able to do the business he wanted too, early doors. 

But obviously he'll be on his best management payday of his career, so personally he's looked after.

It's us that miss out

Guest Andy W
On 15/06/2021 at 21:07, @owlstalk said:

Who are the best players at this level that we need to be wary of?

All of them cos we are garbage