Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

13 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

What was the government guidance the club was waiting for?

That weddings were still going ahead.  The club know if they get ticket prices wrong, we'll go to weddings every weekend instead.

• Haha 3

Guest Hornsby
11 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

Anyone who is seriously concerned about admin, doesn’t using a credit cover if the worse happens? If so nothing to lose.

Really, do credit card firms still refund if they can't recover from merchant in Admin?

6 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Correctamondo...and st prices are not that important in the big scheme of things...it’s the same mob who buy them year in year out..it’s the potg prices that will define us as a club and where we are headin...potg prices are so more important than st prices

Agree completely 

From day one the club have put the emphasis on ST holders with a myriad of deals to entice them and that’s fine to a point

But…. POTG have been been treated appallingly with nothing to entice them to go .In fact they have been driven away by the prices

Now.. If the momentum of season 1 had been maintained with promotion all this issue around prices would have been buried BUT that’s not the case. We have gone the other way

Suddenly due to failure and a pandemic prices are a massive issue . Fans are disgruntled ( even season ticket holders)

Now there lies a big big problem. If loyal die hard  season ticket holders are disgruntled What about POTG fans who have felt like that since the prices rocketed? 

Well they aren’t disgruntled because they don’t care anymore. They have been priced out for years and they certainly ain’t coming back to see league 1 football unless there is a very substantial reduction of POTG 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gizowl said:

Yes and it also tells you how much interest has been accrued in the bank of Chansiri. 

Have you got any figures as to how much DC has taken from the club because that’s a big accusation, right there. 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Good luck with that for Accrington, Fleetwood, Morcambe, Wimbledon etc.

Should be ok for Sunderland!

I will be at every satday away game..as i allways am...whoever it is...guaranteed👊

Yesterday was a good day! Best since the last train home from London after the Brentford (5-0 defeat ..:( ) for watching the club! Why? Well that day despite the defeat it was still a laugh enjoying beer and being at the football - you only truly appreciate these things when you lose them!!

Season tickets back out and Gove saying all restriction lifted on the 19 July .. regardless ! So roll on August 6th back in a ground back at away ground (yes I think I maybe too trusting of Gove words )

The prices for this coming season are great .. I think it’s £50 higher than the 2011/12 season in league one when owned by Milan.. given its 10 Years in its a below inflation increase!

ive got some credit as well to be used for life against cup game tickets ... with more 3 cups to participate in this season that will be a big help to both fans and crowds!

I feel for the proportion of 8000 who still awaiting a cash refund .. I hope for those in economic hard times it comes soon. I think for  it maybe a good idea for those with credit to lend it them to help make the games in the future - maybe one the many Trust could help facilitate such a scheme !

As for some of the bile ive seen about credit scheme seem to me your more customer than fan on that front sorry to say. (p.s. Chansiri said “customer type behaviour” in his much mist attributed quote 😉 ) 

Anyway here’s to some exciting new signings and fixture release day next Thursday (24th) UTO

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As I now live away I won’t be getting a season ticket. Had one for many years in the past even when we were languishing at the bottom end of league 1 last time.

I think the prices are still too expensive and I would be waiting to see what sort of recruitment happens before I decided to part with my money, if the signings are Sedgewickesque then I would probably find other ways to waste my Saturday afternoon.

like many have said, will be interesting to see what the POTG is looking like as I’d still like to go to some games.