Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

They arnt decent value when you compare them to other third division teams, they are a rip off. 

How about if you compare them

to Chesterfield. The cheapest adult early bird renewal is £305, rising to £375 for general sale. The highest, £370 early bird renewal and £462 general sale 

Cheapest being Kop is £365 (£60 difference).

Dearest being South £495 (£125 difference) 

As we aren’t advertising these as “Early Bird”, you could even argue the Wednesday tickets are £10 cheaper at the lower end, and £33 higher at the higher end. 

I, for one, think pricing is spot on. 
(source: https://chesterfield-fc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ST-prices-with-sponsors-20-21-updated.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
6 hours ago, casbahowl said:

More wondering where you’ll get said tickets for away games as they’re going to be massively oversubscribed!

It’s really not that hard to get a ticket for an away game

Great being a Wednesday fan these days isn’t it

You don’t have to waste your time talking about football 

you just need to have understand law, accounts and section 75 .

Original prices were outrageous for Sheffield folk to pay

After years of decline and relegation they are still way too high but because they have reduced slightly from the original outrageous prices some think it’s a great deal

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

Great being a Wednesday fan these days isn’t it

You don’t have to waste your time talking about football 

you just need to have understand law, accounts and section 75 .

Original prices were outrageous for Sheffield folk to pay

After years of decline and relegation they are still way too high but because they have reduced slightly from the original outrageous prices some think it’s a great deal

Correctamondo...and st prices are not that important in the big scheme of things...it’s the same mob who buy them year in year out..it’s the potg prices that will define us as a club and where we are headin...potg prices are so more important than st prices

2 hours ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

That old chestnut. The man is a millionaire. He’s happily spunked millions off pounds up the wall on crap players. 

Being a millionaire is nowhere near enough to own a football club right now Derby.

Jees. half of the recently departed players are millionaires

Billionaire needed and Chansiri ain’t that.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, 0114 said:

Poor. 

BF7F3821-3C4C-417F-BD21-2BFCFB8EFB8E.jpeg

This is unlikely to be lawful given the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and the previous approach of the CMA (formerly Office of Fair Trading), but unless challenged it will simply be imposed by the club. The Supporters Trust and Wednesdayite (as fan representative bodies) should challenge this with the club directly to ensure cash refunds are an option for those who want it.

• Love 1

Guest gizowl
7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Can you see how much is in your ticket account then?

Yes and it also tells you how much interest has been accrued in the bank of Chansiri. 

37 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

It’s really not that hard to get a ticket for an away game

It is when capacity is restricted and priority for said restricted capacity will be (rightly) given to home fans.

15 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Being a millionaire is nowhere near enough to own a football club right now Derby.

Jees. half of the recently departed players are millionaires

Billionaire needed and Chansiri ain’t that.

I’m sure he can spare me my £100 tho the tight git 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Seeing as I've last season's money trapped in credit st the club I'm likely to renew..... before doing so what's the policy if we lock down or have partial capacity..... what is the policy for that

Pro rata ticket account credit for any games missed. 

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The whole ‘the supporters forum approved this’ is everything it was set up to be

Tell them they have the privilege of attending, give them some biscuits, tell them to sit down and shut up, tell them the prices and say ‘so that’s good innit!!’ And then just tell everyone they approved it 

Basically the fans who attended that meeting have sold every owls fan down the river in exchange for attending those meetings 

They should have insisted that the club refund everyone who requested it before announcing any new prices and season tickets 

Had a look on the Trust website and their Twitter feed. 

Surprised they have been silent on this so far, even if they do agree with the prices I would have expected them to say as much by now and they should really say something about the fact that no refunds will be offered. 

You can still become a member and fill out their extended survey though! 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

They arnt decent value when you compare them to other third division teams, they are a rip off. 

Who cares what other clubs charge.

We go to Hillsborough to watch Sheffield Wednesday cos we are Wednesday fans, mot Accrington or whoever else is in the shithole of a league.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Happy clappers aren’t going to affect change that is needed at the club 

They've got more chance than people who reckon they'll be going to away games without a season ticket

• Thanks 1

Minimum wage 8.91 x 40 hours = £356.40 per week 

Adult price on cop £365 bit of overtime and ones weeks wage to watch your beloved club seems extremely reasonably for most people 

confidence in club and chairman at present 0

damage might all ready be done 

loyalty plus absence from hillsbrough vs current fan base desire will be interesting on this one 

I think the POTG prices also need to reflect value for money to build confidence back because at present I just can’t get myself excited about next year 

for me it’s not about the money I just simply don’t buy into what we’re about and I’d rather watch the games on my dodgy box than go and be annoyed 

yea I’m a follower but a dwindling fan 

give me something to get behind mr chansiri over to you