Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Probably best to wait and find out which (if any) division we will be in next year before throwing more money into the bottomless pit.

We are in league one pal..we wer relegated last season..your welcome👍

So just called the ticket office. Obviously put on hold but started working my way up the waiting list from 20 up to 7. Then a new message comes on saying due to the high numbers of calls we cannot take your call right now and cut me off. What a waste of my time.  Barstewards😡🤬

40 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree. I can understand the need for caution and some control, where necessary.

However, if restrictions are removed on 19th July that includes social distancing as far as has been advised. Therefore not sure how the government could impose restrictions on attendance without the necessary  legislation (which we've had, but is ending) to back it up.

I'm not against some measures to keep people safe, but don't understand how attendances would be limited in August if unlocking goes ahead in July.

I'm sure someone will be along to educate me shortly 😀

Yes if 'Freedom Day' is July 19th and an end to any social distancing measures then should be no limit on the crowd.

But after the last 18 months and all the up and downs cant say I am confident this will happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

So just called the ticket office. Obviously put on hold but started working my way up the waiting list from 20 up to 7. Then a new message comes on saying due to the high numbers of calls we cannot take your call right now and cut me off. What a waste of my time.  Barstewards😡🤬

Who would have thought calling the ticket office on the busiest day in years would be tricky

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Expert from the chairman. Collect ST money now before the shiiit hits the fan even more, then state they’re unable to distribute refunds. Just like before. Got you all hook line and sinker 

This is of course very true BUT going to games and getting season tickets is something that won’t and shouldn’t ever change so no harm done

Great prices too 👍

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Who would have thought calling the ticket office on the busiest day in years would be tricky

lol

Don't mind waiting but if they can't handle the call volume then cut it off straight away not keep giving a countdown of where you are in the queue then cut you off after half an hour.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Don't mind waiting but if they can't handle the call volume then cut it off straight away not keep giving a countdown of where you are in the queue then cut you off after half an hour.

True

But let’s be honest there’s something thrilling about holding on excitedly wondering if you will be answered or cut off 

lol

They should make it into a TV game show

Hosted by Joe Longthorne 

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, FARGATEOWL said:

Anyone know whether those of us with multi season deals ( 3 years for me and wife ) need to log in and renew our seats for next season.

We've both got loads more credit than I calculated so not sure what's going on.

That is the reason why I was try to call the ticket office.

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Expert from the chairman. Collect ST money now before the shiiit hits the fan even more, then state they’re unable to distribute refunds. Just like before. Got you all hook line and sinker 

Sheffield Wednesday football club , going to the games with me favver and daughter hoping we win . That has me hook line and sinker . Not sure why you feel the need to belittle fellow supporters. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

That is the reason why I was try to call the ticket office.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Think I'll wait for a week and then if nothings happened go down to the ticket office and sort it out.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Just now, FARGATEOWL said:

Yeah, good luck with that.

Think I'll wait for a week and then if nothings happened go down to the ticket office and sort it out.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Why is everyone in such a rush??

Owlstalk Shop

I bought mine for last season on the North for £550, so I'm pretty happy with the prices (I'll have £50 credit coming back too after iFollow comes off).

The prices seem the same as Sunderland and less expensive than Ipswich, so can;t understand the moaning on here.

What were people expecting? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Sheffield Wednesday football club , going to the games with me favver and daughter hoping we win . That has me hook line and sinker . Not sure why you feel the need to belittle fellow supporters. 

Not belittling anyone, in fact I praise anyone for having the morale to keep going. Just saying it’s not going to be nice when this situation gets deeper and people are potentially waiting for 2 refunds 

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

The phone system has done this for donkeys years 😡

Yes they could have done so much better with the new phone system that was installed just a couple of years ago.

:rolleyes:

Guest Grandad

I've just had a quick scout at the other clubs in the division and a comparison of cheapest priced season tickets (not including Family tickets) at the side, and behind the goal in our division;

image.png.65a419c0465612c6cdfdf03e9d14d39c.pngBehind GoalTouchline