So what are we expecting?

I'm expecting to lose all interest in football. I dont want to watch another season of struggle. I don't mind us being poo, never felt closer to the club as I did in the days when we were all pullng together to stay in exstance and promotion from L1. This time, it is different, I don't feel welcome at the club, it isn't the same club I started supporting and has become an embarrassment due to the antics of an incompetent owner. 

Some may see it as selfish, or not being a true fan, but i'll reserve judgement until pre season starts and see where we are with finances and recruitment. If Chansiri is still scraping round the bargain bin, fizz it i'm done. Try being an armchair follower looking out for the results and awaiting the day the club is sold to a competent owner. 

This isn't a flounce BTW, back on topic my expectation is more disappointment and embarassment. 28 days until pre season starts, 28 days to keep this customer interested Chansiri....over to you to pony up some cash, its the only thing you are good for.

• Like 3

I'm expecting another points deduction, an unprepared squad and an untenable situation for Darren Moore before the start of the season. 

As it stands, i firmly believe we are staring down the barrel of League Two.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Just reading the transfer thread about picking up last minute scraps in our rebuild. 

Dads army, inglorious ******** or escape to victory.

It Ain't Half Hot Mum.

Gloria in goal and La-di-da Gunner Graham the linchpin of our new hard as nails midfield.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Wouldn’t bank on us escaping relegation if we get hit with a points deduction, which with everything going on looks a certainty 

Macclesfield had 2 or 3 point deduction, suspended. They only got clobbered with it after the 2nd time they were reported as well. Either we'll be OK or we'll be terrible and get relegated, either way, I don't see a points deduction from the wages issue being a problem.

• Haha 1

I’m expecting we sell/let go of a fair few more and then start signing players that a far far cheaper. I’d not be shocked to see Paterson, Bannan, Windass go first as likely most saleable or in demand. 

Lower mid table is my expectation. League one does have some very poor teams. Not ruling out relegation totally but would expect even our kids and journeymen combination should have enough to stay up. Lots depends on what happens to the (small) amounts of money we have left after our player firesale. If we flog Bannan, Windass and Paterson and are able to reinvest at least some of it and we get Iorfa and Luongo fit enough to sell in Jan we might be Ok and even exceed expectations. If all sales just fund outstanding wages then it’s going to be a rough ride. 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

Another meaningless fans forum, where loads of irrelevant questions get asked 

I love the fact that you took the time to come onto a meaningless fan forum to post your irrelevant statement about irrelevant questions!

32 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I love the fact that you took the time to come onto a meaningless fan forum to post your irrelevant statement about irrelevant questions!

I presumed he meant a meaningless fans forum set up by Chansiri (the ones with biscuits and everything),  not Owlstalk.

1 hour ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Some mothers do ave em

It ain’t half hot mum.

La de da gunner Graham playing in the Adam Reach roll but with more aggression, Windsor Davies at centre back and Lofty in the sticks…we’ll be up by Christmas.

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

Just reading the transfer thread about picking up last minute scraps in our rebuild. 

Dads army, inglorious ******** or escape to victory.

Disaster, total unmitigated disaster!

The fanbase to carry on accepting all the sh.it that is happening to our club due to one man and blindly going to games expecting us to compete without the correct tools to do the job.

What will it take to turn our fans against this mad regime of Chansiri's?

We won’t start the season. No chance. 

Can you imagine clubs like Leeds or Liverpool with an owner like this? There would be tens of thousands of fans outside their stadiums with huge banners, smoke bombs, flares, the lot...to get the attention of the national media. Our fans just sit back and allow inevitable liquidation. 

• Haha 1