Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

No I don't....but by this are you saying we should all live in fear by this? 

Are you saying despite getting us relegated and in trouble with the EFL, selling our stadium that we should just stick with him on the basis we might get a worse owner ? 

No I have not said anything about sticking with him, even though that is how some have interpreted my original post, what I am saying is the club is his and we 'could' potentially be sold to someone or others who are worse, I hope he does sell and I hope whoever owns the club in the future make fewer mistakes and run it better, but I have my doubts that will happen, Chansiri will just want back as much of his investment as possible the scruples of a potential buyer will be outweighed by the best acceptable offer, I would imagine.

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I bought this BMW for £3000.

image.png.ee2d98bbcd352c8f7c1fcddf15065330.png

After 6 years of careful ownership - I'm putting it up for sale for just £16,000.00. Ive replaced the stereo and car mats.

image.png.c97b179c5b27207eb95c6596802f5a0f.png

Very shrewd. Should get £16k no probs 

46 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Nets not out fella but in my opinion, having come close once means we can do so again. 

Yes it's gone pear shaped and it needs reset but League 1 offers us a chance at doing that. 

I'm buzzing for next season already, the chance to roght this seasons wrongs cannot come quick enough for me. 

Win that league next year and we can come back with some real momentum behind us. 

But thanks to Chansiri we already have some real momentum behind us. Unfortunately it's downwards. Rapidly.

Never mind, let's give him another few years. He's bound to learn at some point......

10 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

No I have not said anything about sticking with him, even though that is how some have interpreted my original post, what I am saying is the club is his and we 'could' potentially be sold to someone or others who are worse 

We could potentially be sold to someone or others who are AMAZING and so much better

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I bought this BMW for £3000.

image.png.ee2d98bbcd352c8f7c1fcddf15065330.png

After 6 years of careful ownership - I'm putting it up for sale for just £16,000.00. Ive replaced the stereo and car mats.

image.png.c97b179c5b27207eb95c6596802f5a0f.png

At least the boot still opens ..phew!

Why are so many posters adamant he won’t sell.

He’s no money left, or his investors have pulled the plug.

Either way, he’s no choice, who going to keep financing a black hole with no means of 

it getting any better?

He’s going to either have to;

Sell at a massive loss

Accept administration

Liquidate us

Or, find big investment......

Guest Rodger
16 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

But thanks to Chansiri we already have some real momentum behind us. Unfortunately it's downwards. Rapidly.

Never mind, let's give him another few years. He's bound to learn at some point......

His statement was open and honest, reflective even... 

I found it to be encouraging. 

Before it, I was very downbeat, now I feel like this could be 1 step back to take 2 forward. 

4 minutes ago, Rodger said:

His statement was open and honest, reflective even... 

I found it to be encouraging. 

Before it, I was very downbeat, now I feel like this could be 1 step back to take 2 forward. 

Well, as Sheryl Crowe once sang, if it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad.

However I,  and I’m sure many others, feel very different. I guess we will have to agree to differ on this one. I really hope you can come back on here in a few years time and say you told us so.

I won’t be holding my breath.