Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

He (Chansiri)  reminds me of a chap who used to work for me ..

He'd buy a car sometimes a nice one sometimes a nail ...

But no matter what he'd thrash the living daylights out of it within an inch of its poor life,

in full view of the town we lived in everyone knew about his "straight right leg" ...

Then when he got bored or saw another "poor creature" to buy he'd move the wreck on ....

Always wanting ridiculous money for it ....

He even once bought one (Golf GTI ) with photo copied images of fog lights stuck to the front bumper !!!!....

Chansiri is very much like "young Gary"..

Uses ......abuses ....gets bored offloads but at "his" value ..

Gary's mums back garden used to look like Cooper's scrap yard across from the training ground .

Full of overpriced junk unable to sell 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He (Chansiri)  reminds me of a chap who used to work for me ..

He'd buy a car sometimes a nice one sometimes a nail ...

But no matter what he'd thrash the living daylights out of it within an inch of its poor life,

in full view of the town we lived in everyone knew about his "straight right leg" ...

Then when he got bored or saw another "poor creature" to buy he'd move the wreck on ....

Always wanting ridiculous money for it ....

He even once bought one (Golf GTI ) with photo copied images of fog lights stuck to the front bumper !!!!....

Chansiri is very much like "young Gary"..

Uses ......abuses ....gets bored offloads but at "his" value ..

Gary's mums back garden used to look like Cooper's scrap yard across from the training ground .

Full of overpriced junk unable to sell 

A rabbit in the fog lights 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Cool, if we do it today I can put it through the last financial years accounts....I will send you an invoice in October 2024

Only if you make sure you blame me when it all goes ******** up? 

12 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Not sure, not very good with cash or paperwork, think I backdated it a couple of years ago......got a feeling that it might be overdue now, but I don't usually follow the rules, do my own thing.....it will be fine

Interested at this price?

Only if you've sold the engine to yourself first and I can rent that with the car

18 hours ago, kobayashi said:

As a loss making business with little or no real asset base it is effectively worthless by any normal metric. The thing of value is the intangible of “hope value” of what it could be worth in the future if the club could be successful and promoted to the PL. If he could unravel the ground ownership mess and if agreed to write-off his debt then if he is lucky he might get his original price back despite being a level lower. 

that being true, and his 'valuation' suggests the club could stagnate.

IF we correct an awful lot of wrongs, and do things correctly it could be a fantastic launch pad.

which route do you think we'll be taking?