Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

Obviously nobody's ever going to pay DC's asking price to buy him out. If he's properly advised, which it doesn't seem like he is, he'd be looking for something like an investor to come in and take 51% of the club with a call on the remaining 49% at a fixed price if PL was achieved, or something.

3 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

I never said we were, but if we are not going to be careful what we wish for then we could get a worse one, is that not easy enough to understand ?

Saying 'be careful what you wish for' is the exact same as saying 'SIT DOWN, GIVE UP, SHUT UP, PAY UP AND STOP HAVING ANY AMBITION'

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

No, I asked if anybody knew of a potential owner, the point being could anybody guarantee one who would be interested for a start, hopefully better, but most owners are egotistical so I never mentioned getting one that wasn't, yes we are stuck with a poo owner until he sells to another owner who may or may not be poo themselves, any clearer ?

So you would stick with Chancer then? 

Because there might be worse owners out there ? 

😆

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

So you would stick with Chancer then? 

Because there might be worse owners out there ? 

😆

My god this is hard work, it's not about me sticking with Chansiri, we are stuck with him until he sells up, for better or worse, do you trust him, will there be any guarantees ?

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

It's a way of him showing the fans he's willing to sell like he has always stated since day 1. Whilst obviously he is not willing to sell, because that price is completely mental. 

Just wait till the accounts come out he will probably have re valued all the players at  £100m. 

Just now, OwlsMan1961 said:

My god this is hard work, it's not about me sticking with Chansiri, we are stuck with him until he sells up, for better or worse, do you trust him, will there be any guarantees ?

No I don't trust a single word that comes out of his mouth do you? 

• Like 3

Just now, OwlsMan1961 said:

Exactly, so do you think he will be bothered who he sells the club to ?

No I don't....but by this are you saying we should all live in fear by this? 

Are you saying despite getting us relegated and in trouble with the EFL, selling our stadium that we should just stick with him on the basis we might get a worse owner ? 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

What could he have done worse in his time here? Raise ticket prices - check, scrap the badge - check, remove the stripes - check, increase the debt - check, increase year on year losses - check, decrease the quality on the pitch - check, decrease sponsorship opportunities - check, alienate the fanbase - check, break the rules - check, sell stadium - check, relegate us - check! 

Seriously how much ******** worse does it have to get for the "be careful what you wish for" becomes beyond laughable!!!!!! 

This is spot on - an undercover blade could not have done a worse job - I also have difficulty with those saying that his heart's in the right place - humility is a great quality but he does not show any of this by blaming everyone else and comes across to me as passive aggressive with most of his interviews

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

There are no guarantees in life fella, what's done is done, and no amount of posting opinions on a forum is going to change that, what I posted is right, like most Wednesday fans I'll bet you were not so disgruntled with the owner 5 years ago !

You are right, 5 years ago i wasnt, we had no idea how big a fool he was then.

4 years ago there were signs

3 years ago it was definite and so on

• Like 5

Guest Grandad

I bought this BMW for £3000.

image.png.ee2d98bbcd352c8f7c1fcddf15065330.png

After 6 years of careful ownership - I'm putting it up for sale for just £16,000.00. Ive replaced the stereo and car mats.

image.png.c97b179c5b27207eb95c6596802f5a0f.png